Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: Can we get a official comment as to what is beeing done to D 31 fault?

Aug 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
 As frustrating as it may be, it always gets fixed. Besides, Home is just a game!

Someone was obviously working on the problem overnight. It's working just fine this morning.

We also have a dedicated Home Support person in Joystick Warrior who's job it is to deal with these issues. I can understand some would like to have Tempest_Fire respond to issues like this and I wouldn't personally be surprised he might make a comment.

He is not the go to person for support related problems however. 

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:
 As frustrating as it may be, it always gets fixed. Besides, Home is just a game!

Someone was obviously working on the problem overnight. It's working just fine this morning.

We also have a dedicated Home Support person in Joystick Warrior who's job it is to deal with these issues. I can understand some would like to have Tempest_Fire respond to issues like this and I wouldn't personally be surprised he might make a comment.

He is not the go to person for support related problems however. 

your wrong Joanna home is not working just fine this morning. I just got frozen yet again & 1 of my friends told me the her files been screwed up 2 times deleting & reinstalling home. Hell even my wife just deleted & reinstalled home supposely that was suppose to help with the freezing witch it didn't.  Gotta love the sony pshome supporters saying theres nothing wrong when there is something wrong lmao

Message 91 of 456 (624 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Aug 13, 2013

infamousgodV2_0 wrote:

your wrong Joanna home is not working just fine this morning. I just got frozen yet again & 1 of my friends told me the her files been screwed up 2 times deleting & reinstalling home. Hell even my wife just deleted & reinstalled home supposely that was suppose to help with the freezing witch it didn't.  Gotta love the sony pshome supporters saying theres nothing wrong when there is something wrong lmao

If you're being frozen by users there is little one can do now until the problem is patched. I've been frozen in the past dozens of times having had public events targeted by some users. That is certainly a problem.

The best you can do in a case like that is to try and not frequent the space the freezers are targeting. 

And yes I am a supporter of Home. Home isn't perfect and there are issues expecially when it comes to malicious users. 98 percent of the time Home works just fine. Sorry but that is the case regardless of how you wish to interpret the latest round of server freezing. 

Message 92 of 456 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
886 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Seeing as I just froze in my personal space, I don't think it's all freezers.
nelsig
Message 93 of 456 (615 Views)
Gaming Beast
2028 posts

Re: Plastation Home Network error D31?

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

what ever rediculous is we just had a maintainence to address the freezing booting and alround stupidity and guess what FAIL!!!! try again please . ive been booted from home 3 times in a 1 hr time frame so you tell me does that seem fixed to you?

That was last weekend.

At least, I can log into Hello Kitty Online without issue, despite the lack of players compared to PS Home these days.

no it was 3 days ago  it doesnt matter when it was done it was done just resently on a friday /sat to adress this very issue ... so they failed read the maintanence thread aanouncement

Message 94 of 456 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts

Aug 13, 2013

The issues that arise will not be fixed and or Sony cant be made aware of them if people do not complain.  Home IS the land of make believe but lets not pretend its all peachy because its not, I get just as frustrated when im playing a game and it freezes *cough, Black Ops, cough* as I do when Home keeps kicking me out for no good reason and In essence reminding me what a waste of time and money Home is.  The lack of customer service is even worse, so I say if people want answers let them ask because its really not hurting anyone in the end.

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 95 of 456 (608 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Home isn't working fine. Some places work but going to others result in the D 31 fault, I got it both at my club and 1 of my spaces. And I'm still waiting for the official comment as to what is beeing done to fix this problem that has been present since yesterday.

Message 96 of 456 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 13, 2013
I had d 31 's all day yesterday.
It appears its always when one leaves a space and the other one is just about loaded.
Personal or public.
I just got my first one upon logging in but also were consistent all day yesterday.
Sigh :smileysad:
- Restless Dreams.
Message 97 of 456 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Re: Plastation Home Network error D31?

Aug 13, 2013

I'm getting tired of this error crap Sony. I gave up my xbox a yr ago to come on a ps3 & home has been an epic struggle just to play. I get d13 or m10 errors on a weekly basis, now I cant even get to my dolphin space to do their ring. Get off your butts already & fix this garbage, you got no problems uploading stuff for me to buy on home every week, so GET TO WORK on fixing this, because if  ps4 has home, im not very confident bout buying one just for home:smileysad:

BannerFans.com
Message 98 of 456 (596 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE ERROR CODE D13 MEAN!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Aug 13, 2013
yes its a new problem at home... its unevitable for now... hhhmm when u get to enter stay at 1 place lol avoid any travel lol or just buy a game while home gets fix... like eh idk saint row4 or hitman+
Message 99 of 456 (788 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

Home has had errors like this in the past. They've all been fixed, and this one will be fixed too. The only thing we can do is report them and wait.

In the meantime, it might be helpful to identify which spaces have the errors and which ones don't.

Southern Island Hideaway and Glittering Sands Beach were both working fine for me last night, as long as I used the Granzella transports from space to space.

Trying to go to Blaster's Paradise triggered the error.

Edit: similar threads merged

U--J

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 100 of 456 (781 Views)
0 Likes