Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

I live in Baltimore in RL:smileylol:Most problems on home are " nothing". Some things will never be fixed, not because Sony doesn't want them fixed, but because no one can find out why they happen in the first place. I think most days how home runs is great( most days too, I get some errors, I work around them). The only time I have real trouble is if something I bought ends up missing, which, so far, has been repaired. Maybe the " off" button is the right choice for you. Frankly  I worry when we don't see small errors, I think of the errors as" earthquakes" , if you don't get a small one sometimes, a big one might show up when you least expect it.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 11 of 15 (133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Apr 13, 2014

I agree I am so glad that I did not buy a PS 4. Maybe I'm looking for Xbox. Anyone want to cut their losses and join me?

Message 12 of 15 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Apr 13, 2014

If that works for you good. It doesn't work for me I know when I'm being beat up I know when I'm being abused and I'm not taking anymore from Sony so be happy getting what you get from them because it's all crap I'm going to look at Xbox.

Conrad_Max wrote:

I suggest that if you have a specific issue, to go to PlayStation®Home Support and loook for a specific discussion on the issue you have. If you can't find it, then aurthor your own thread. If you can't do that, then good bye.

By using the tools that we have available to us, we can resolve our issues. Read the threads in PlayStation®Home Support. Follow discussions.

Or we can either run away and hide and give up. Or we can do what we can (within the Rules) to be proactive as citizens of Home.

goodbye thank you.

Message 13 of 15 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1389 posts

Apr 14, 2014

The only thing I can suggest to the OP is to try to use different DNS numbers. Also, do a "hard reset" on your router. You can call Sony and they can give you some alternative DNS numbers if you keep getting disconnected. If they try to tell you that maybe you should get a new ISP,  you should probably scream at them because the problem is obviously coming from their end.

This has happened to me in the past, and it's also currently happening to some of my friends who use Home. None of the stuff I suggested is guaranteed to work but I figure it's better than futily posting the issue in the "support"  thread.

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 14 of 15 (78 Views)
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Hey Snowhood. I know we've tried working on your issues many times already. However it seems the one big question I ask always seems to be neglected. Who is your ISP provider and what is your connection setup like? As previously explained in other threads, M-10 refers to a server connection conflict, whethere it be a server issue on our end or an ISP conflict from yours. Keep in mind if it is a server error on our end then every single Home user would be experiencing this issue at once. If it was a single server, a large group would be affected. 

From the many threads you posted I believe we narrowed it down to possibly being an issue with your ISP. Do you have any updates with your ISP since then? 

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 15 of 15 (52 Views)