Oct 03 2012
By: Graywolf_1969 First Son 12 posts

PS HOME LOOT SPACE APARTMENT VIDEO PROBLEM

4 replies 223 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

MAJOR ERROR!!!!  I have the loot space apartment and everything was great until aprox the time the Bruce Willis movie trailer started and the open house for loot space apt.  I bought the 22" loot TV about that time, the one you can watch Crackle in any of my rooms.  AFTERWARDS, I have been having Home lock up my system  EVERY TIME I try to watch crackle on the screens in the Loot space Apartment.  Once or twice on the 22" Loot TV.  What is going on?!?!?  I never had these problems out of home before.   SO FAR I HAVE : Emptied the cache, deleted and re-installed all of playstation home including the data files, Turned off the Media server connection (which made no difference at all), and I rebuilt the system data files.  NONE of which corrected the problem.  Crackle still locks up my PS3 everytime I use the video in the loot space apartment.  AGAIN this has not ever happened before the loot space apt. open house, getting the 22" loot TV, and the new Bruce Willis video started.  WHAT IS GOING ON and how soon do you think it can be fixed? 

Graywolf_1969
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
629 posts

Re: PS HOME LOOT SPACE APARTMENT VIDEO PROBLEM

Oct 5, 2012

Your not the only one. :smileysad: I'm having the same issues with the screens in the Loot Space apartment. It shows about 15 seconds of the "Looper" trailer then completely freezes my system. I have to shut it off by holding the power button till it beeps. But luckily it doesn't go through the "restoring hdd" process or when going back into Home the "repairing hdd cache" process either. Hopefully this get resolved soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3289 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 8, 2012

yh it is that im having the same problem on when i play the tv something is wrong there it only at that one when i go 2 my cabin log n play the tv there is ok they need 2 sort that out

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Oct 9, 2012

It's happening in the theaters as well and my personal spaces also your not the only one.. I read glass walls made loot aware of this matter I hope they get the software issue resolved .. that what it sounds like to me.. I have to completely turn of my ps3 to get back on...ever since they put that Bruce wills into it last about 3 mins and it crashes the entire system ...

Live,Laugh,Love
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes