Jan 19 2013
By: MiiTy-- Hekseville Citizen 218 posts

PS HOME GETTING WORSE

7 replies 401 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

where do i start lol, clubs past 2 weeks i redecorate and they get emptied,leave a club ps3 crashes,club channels forever being disconnected, just lately i get invite and i end up going off home or end up in my favourite space, today i unlocked flying falcon companion from beds, everytime i select it i freeze, sony i really cant be doing with all these errors anymore, home used to help me with my depression now it stress, the funs gone. all i hear on forums and from friends is complaints. when will home be working and fun again.  also i posted before we need better creation on our avatars they are to basic and lack detail......

meow meow
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (401 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: PS HOME GETTING WORSE

Jan 19, 2013

Good job MiityMiity

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
218 posts

Jan 19, 2013

thankyou, im scared to sign in home now , i have poofed 6 times today 

meow meow
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Be brave Miity

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8596 posts

Jan 19, 2013

MiiTy-- wrote:

where do i start lol, clubs past 2 weeks i redecorate and they get emptied,leave a club ps3 crashes,club channels forever being disconnected, just lately i get invite and i end up going off home or end up in my favourite space, today i unlocked flying falcon companion from beds, everytime i select it i freeze, sony i really cant be doing with all these errors anymore, home used to help me with my depression now it stress, the funs gone. all i hear on forums and from friends is complaints. when will home be working and fun again.  also i posted before we need better creation on our avatars they are to basic and lack detail......

Thats new...  I would report that and all problems to the Home staff.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (318 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2884 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Moved from: 'General Discussions > PS Home'.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Good luck. I cannot get an anwser from PShome.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2933 posts

Jan 26, 2013

The freezing problem with the GZ falcon is a known issue. Unfortunately there's nothing GZ can do because it is up to the home platform group to patch that problem. Good luck waiting for them to do anything within a month. The reason everyone is having so many problems here. Is because of the horrible game code that there using here. Which of course gets worst with every maintenance update.

Just wait for v1.75 then the fun will really begin LOL. That update has been postpone only because JP Home found real save issues on there servers. If it wasn't for them that nonsense would have been released on the 30th. But the problem is they are determined to put this core mistake in no matter what it does to everyone. Since these people don't even use home anymore why would they care?

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes