Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Re: Not even a Sony rep to answer our questions

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Regarding the current issues? Just click on GlassWalls and look for posts earlier today.

Additionally, why start a new thread like this when there are already multiple threads on the current problems. Besides, other topics are being squeezed out that may be just as important.

Which posts are you referring to? Quote? Link? Here's one...I just asked and this was the reply:

" I don't have any concrete info, but I can state that all of these little issues that are bubbling up and affecting a few folks are being monitored and worked on. We know that those who are our core users simply just have collected the most stuff over time, and it obviously affects you guys most. We're very mindful of that and appreciate your patience while we're working on it."

Message 11 of 20 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

The OP is probably referring to how little any Sony reps respond or even address issues about Home despite this being the only official forum and venue for support for NA.  The following threads might shed some light on this ever growing problem with the way Home is being managed:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Are-We-Happy-With-The-Level-of-Communication...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Why-a-case-can-be-made-that-Sony-has-given-u...

http://www.hsmagazine.net/2013/02/unhappy-at-home/

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Pretty sure if you look around this wasteland, you'll find the answer to whatever the question is.

Let's put that to the test shall we?

Why don't we have the ability to place items in storage that isn't a spillover that forces items we do want into storage?

Why don't we have the ability to sort items in storage the same way we can sort items that are not in storage?

Why don't we have the ability to move items into different folders for better organization? 
Why don't we have
 the ability to save multiple layouts for each space? 
Why don't we have
 the ability to not load all of our character saves before we use one?
Why don't we have
 the ability to have multiple folders of character saves instead of just one?
Why don't we have
 the ability to belong to more than five clubs? 
Why don't we have
 the ability to have more than 32 registered members for a club?
Why don't we have
 the ability to target all the items in a personal space no matter where you are in the space?

These questions/suggestions/requests have been asked countless times some as far back as the closed beta, and some that could quite easily be added and would not only benefit users, but would encourage more purchases... But have apparently not been worth even a response from any community representative.

Then there are these popular questions following the 1.75 "update":

Why are there so many problems loading Home without getting disconnected?

Why are there numerous disconnect errors happening while in Home?

Why did so many lose their script file, and thus hours, days, even years of progress in Home for activities that save your progress in the script file?

Why does it take so much longer to load items in folders?

Why did our item folders get all shuffled around and our items get tossed in and out of storage, causing some people to spend hours trying to reorganize them, only for it to get shuffled around again the next time they logged back into Home?

Why are we missing items?

Why is it that when sorting items in storage by "New" it often  prevents you from loading your Wardrobe unless you leave the space you are in?

Why did some lose layouts of personal spaces that took hours to make?

Why did the clubhouse layouts getting wiped out again?

Why do some LMOs not work properly?

Why does the camera POV & Zoom not work with most of the LMOs?

While I feel bad for Joystick_Warrior, the fact that Sony has decided NA only needs one single tech support for the only official source for dealing with any issue with Home suggests only two possible things. 

1) They place very little value in Home, and have decidedd that it isn't worth it to fix issues and add frequently requested features in a timely fashion, and it isn't worth while to communicate with their customers on more than just new content, and it isn't worth while to promote the service to expand the user base.

2) They are severely mismanaging Home.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 12 of 20 (203 Views)
VP of Gaming
26094 posts

Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:
Which posts are you referring to? Quote? Link? 

I know this isn't going to help you, myalana. But if we wish to see if anything was posted recently by anyone, civilian or an official, all we have to do is to click on their name.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 13 of 20 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

DtigerUSA wrote:

Why is PSH still bugged? That is the question

That is quite some question! 

Oh what would be the prize for answering that one correct!  :smileyhappy:

I smell another lame contest with very small prize.:smileywink:

Message 14 of 20 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

GlassWalls just posted the new content thread. Perhaps you can ask him there.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/NEW-CONTENT-Coming-Feb-20th-2013/m-p/3955836...

Really though, he has other things to worry about. There are hula hoops in many colors (yay!) and alien outfits to promote.

Here is how much GW thinks about the issues with the 1.75 update:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/NEW-CONTENT-Coming-Feb-20th-2013/m-p/3955850...

"I can state that all of these little issues that are bubbling up and affecting a few folks are being monitored and worked on."

"little issues"?!?!?!?! "bubbling up"?!?!?!?! "affecting a few folks"?!?!?!?!

This just goes to show how little GW understands his product or how little he cares about his customers. 

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 15 of 20 (167 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 17, 2013

SONY YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE ALOT OF REVENUE BECAUSE OF THE NEW  PATCH .its acting more like a virus than actually helping us .

Message 16 of 20 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Feb 18, 2013

The real question one must ask themselves is how on Earth did this update manage to get past testing before it got unleashed to the public, especially after the two week delay... or do they even bother to test these updates any more?

"Like it never happened"

Message 17 of 20 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1442 posts

Feb 18, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

The real question one must ask themselves is how on Earth did this update manage to get past testing before it got unleashed to the public, especially after the two week delay... or do they even bother to test these updates any more?

From the train wreck this "update" is, I seriously doubt any testing went into it.  I lost my Script Settings file in the transfer.  2 1/2 years of racing dolphies, with 547 wins.  Race(d) them every morning while I got ready for work.  Regularly backed up my data, just as I used to preach on these forums.  To what end?  I have current data, and.....what?  Just what am I supposed to do with it?  Sony is 100% responsible for this, yet what recourse do I have?  Is a $3.99 space, with hundreds of hours invested in it, worth getting lawyers involved?  That sure sounds where Sony would like for it to go.

I don't want someone seeing my name and thinking "dolphy whiner" but I will continue to rant and rage over this till these incompetents fix it.  :smileymad:  DG

Posted Image
Message 18 of 20 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Feb 19, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

DtigerUSA wrote:

Why is PSH still bugged? That is the question

That is quite some question! 

Oh what would be the prize for answering that one correct!  :smileyhappy:

I smell another lame contest with very small prize.:smileywink:

The answer is simple. We did not do our jobs, exterminating all the bugs in Mercia. They have overrun Home, now.

Posted Image
Message 19 of 20 (96 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 19, 2013

your so funny HA HA HA keep up the sense of humor.

Message 20 of 20 (94 Views)
0 Likes