Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 29 2013
By: FiveFourteen PlayStation MVP 7174 posts

Not Loading

4 replies 158 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

is stuck loading the 2nd time when i starts showing whats new

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 1 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26083 posts

Re: Not Loading

Jun 29, 2013

1) This will very likely be moved to PlayStation®Home Support.

2) What kind of set-up do you have? Wired or wireless?

3) Have you tried deleting and reinstalling Home? If so, before reinstalling, wait for the flashing yellow light to stop flashing before installing.

4) Post details as to what you have done and what's happening. It will make it easier to help you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 29, 2013

When you say "stucks loading when showing what new", you mean the promotional "new" items when loading up Home? If so, I must ask; are you using a custom internet set up for your PS3? If so, that may be the cause of it. Answer what Conrad asked above, that would help.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5560 posts

Jun 29, 2013

MeIpoe_ wrote:

When you say "stucks loading when showing what new", you mean the promotional "new" items when loading up Home? If so, I must ask; are you using a custom internet set up for your PS3? If so, that may be the cause of it. Answer what Conrad asked above, that would help.

What's that supposed to mean, custom???

Message 4 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 29, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

MeIpoe_ wrote:

What's that supposed to mean, custom???

When you go to your Network Settings, you can customize your PS3's internet set up. Choosing between using a Wired or Wireless connection and so on. Basic stuff. 

If the OP is running off of a custom IPv4/6, it may effect his/her Home loading because it's not registering the connection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes