I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: NA lazy updates

Jan 9, 2013

HeavyMystik wrote:

The pricing error was a Sony oversight due to the amount of catching up to do from the Holidays. They are working on the pricing right now and we will update on our Twitter @heavyh2o when the pricing is fixed. This should be fixed in short order.

I am currently looking into the still missing Companion. 

jj_dillon wrote:

Well as far as this week update goes, when I saw that HeavyWater released the Avalon Keep Club House, I was going to purchase that with the discount they said we would get for owning the apartment, but SURPRISE, NO DISCOUNT !!! also they said we'd get a companion for owning either the Avalon apartment or club house + 2 expansions... again SURPRISE !!

*BEEP* You HeavyWater, You *BEEP* LIARS !!! :smileymad:

also yea I am disapointed with Granzella for not releasing the beds & stuff. I am however looking forward to their event in Feburary.

COME ON GRANZELLA, DON'T LET US DOWN !!!

Sincerely, 

HM

I'll believe it when I see it.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Sony oversight i can believe that:smileyvery-happy: Lazy updates lolll

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Jan 9, 2013

The Avalon Keep: Clubhosue is now $4.99 if you own the personal apartment version of Avalon Keep! 

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (224 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29022 posts

Jan 9, 2013

HeavyMystik wrote:

The Avalon Keep: Clubhosue is now $4.99 if you own the personal apartment version of Avalon Keep! 

-HM

Thank you for getting them to get the pricing right. Shame you are having issues with pricing and getting content approved for inclusion.  Some developers have items now in the stores but with no mention of it in the Blog. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jan 9, 2013

HeavyMystik wrote:

The pricing error was a Sony oversight due to the amount of catching up to do from the Holidays. They are working on the pricing right now and we will update on our Twitter @heavyh2o when the pricing is fixed. This should be fixed in short order.

jj_dillon wrote:

Well as far as this week update goes, when I saw that HeavyWater released the Avalon Keep Club House, I was going to purchase that with the discount they said we would get for owning the apartment, but SURPRISE, NO DISCOUNT !!! also they said we'd get a companion for owning either the Avalon apartment or club house + 2 expansions... again SURPRISE !!

also yea I am disapointed with Granzella for not releasing the beds & stuff. I am however looking forward to their event in Feburary.

Sincerely, 

HM

For those of us that paid full price will we be refunded the difference?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Jan 9, 2013

lI_EXlT_Il wrote:

HeavyMystik wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Sincerely, 

HM

For those of us that paid full price will we be refunded the difference?

You will need to contact Sony with a copy of your receipt, I believe, for a refund. Hopefully a Sony moderator jumps on and confirms this!

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (189 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

This price set up has been adjusted and all owners of the Avalon Keep should be now able to purchase the Clubhouse for $4.99. Anyone who bought it this morning at $9.99 needs to contact Customer Service. They have been notified of the situation and will take care of you. 

Contacting Customer Service:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (177 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Ok, I'll call tomorrow. Thank you.  the keep space and club keeps freezing myself and my friends hopefully that will get fixed soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes