May 29 2013
By: sweetnice85 First Son 20 posts

Missing double vision orb runner item

7 replies 164 views Edited May 29, 2013
I purchased the double vision orb runner the other day but it has not shown up on playstation home at all. I did get a receipt showing I purchased it and its in my transaction history but its not showing up in my purchases on home. I've talked to support 2 times already and it still isn't solved. When I purchased it it took a very very long time to verify purchase. So far I have looked everywhere on home for it, I tried getting a free item to try to fix it, I've deleted home and reinstalled it. Nothing has worked. Is there anyone that can help me with this? I spent the money for it so I should be able to use it. Not impressed
Message 1 of 8 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2085 posts

Re: Missing double vision orb runner item

May 30, 2013

sweetnice85 wrote:
I purchased the double vision orb runner the other day but it has not shown up on playstation home at all. I did get a receipt showing I purchased it and its in my transaction history but its not showing up in my purchases on home. I've talked to support 2 times already and it still isn't solved. When I purchased it it took a very very long time to verify purchase. So far I have looked everywhere on home for it, I tried getting a free item to try to fix it, I've deleted home and reinstalled it. Nothing has worked. Is there anyone that can help me with this? I spent the money for it so I should be able to use it. Not impressed

there is a thread already concerning this issue alot of people are having this issue

Message 2 of 8 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I too have bought the double vision for orb runner and got charged but it doesnt appear in my inventory. Where is the thread to a solve to this issue? I have my receipt saved in my email. At this point I would rather have my money back.

Message 3 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2085 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

there is a warning thread about this i guess i got my answere nope they havent fixed ithttp://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Warning-Aurora-boosters-still-not...

salmon_mousse wrote:

I too have bought the double vision for orb runner and got charged but it doesnt appear in my inventory. Where is the thread to a solve to this issue? I have my receipt saved in my email. At this point I would rather have my money back.

Message 4 of 8 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah at this point they really should be issuing refunds. I know I'd like my money back as well
Message 5 of 8 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2085 posts

Jul 9, 2013

sweetnice85 wrote:
Yeah at this point they really should be issuing refunds. I know I'd like my money back as well

call playstation customer support they will give you a refund make sure you explain what the item is and where it was purchased when it was purchased what account i have gotten 2 refunds for this issue on the first day they released them so you should be able to get it back

Message 6 of 8 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Ok ill try them again. First time I called they told me to come here for a solution. They didn't offer a refund
Message 7 of 8 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2085 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

sweetnice85 wrote:
Ok ill try them again. First time I called they told me to come here for a solution. They didn't offer a refund

they wont offer and tell them the forum has lots of ppl having this issue but there is no fix  as of yet.

Message 8 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes