Last Guardian
10390 posts

Re: Missing Mayan Skull companion?

Jun 19, 2012

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

GalaxyGlide wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

I'm waiting on word from the devs as I type this. That being said the only thing I can recommend right now unfortunately is to keep trying if you can repeat the quests. Do the typical cache clearing and such and check everywhere (storage, inventory, etc) just to be sure. If I hear anything I 'll let you guys know. Sorry for this inconvenience guys.

J_W

I hear that clearing cache will reset all of your E3 Quest. mean u have to do this all over again

AL2009man2012Bannerv5-1

NOT True. My ps3 froze during the media download after the Tekken quest. So I never got the statue ornament. I 1st cleared my cache, then I deleted Home and ALL Home related files on my ps3. When I reloaded Home, all the boxes were cleared BUT the Quests. It was impossible to restart the quests which involve the blue light columns.

FLYING THROUGH SPACE AT LIGHTSPEED

your right the ones that involve the blue light that Christina lee sends you on will not reset. just the ones that want you to visit every booth and the one up stairs that wants you to take a photo with the mech suit and stay at the e3 booth for 2012 seconds problem is now they are not even reseting .:smileysad:

Right now: it unchecked "visit all booth" and almost all VIP Quest.

GalaxyGlide: Even though I SAY "I hear" = " I hear from someone" also ur right

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I got it!! not sure why deleting, turning off ps3 and then reinstalling home, clearing cache worked this time but it did. thanks and hope that everyone else gets their missing rewards.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (48 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3301 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Wanted to check back on this. It looks like many of you are finally getting that Skull reward. If you are still having troubles getting it, keep trying. It should eventually appear.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (48 Views)
0 Likes