May 21 2013
By: goddessbunny42 Survivor 1477 posts

Missing Items in My Furniture and My Wardrobe

19 replies 362 views Edited May 21, 2013

After reading various posting on the Home Support page of Forums, I had to look into my furniture inventory to see if I am missing anything... and sure enough, I am. I have earned these rewards, received them, but now, they are no longer in my inventory. These missing items are the following:

Animated Jack o' Lantern [Ornament]
Animated Electric Palm Tree [Ornament]
Valentine's Day - Sky Lantern's Lantern reward [Ornament]
Natural Shades Bauble Tree [Ornament]
Scary Fairy Statue [Ornament]
Heavy Pets sign [Picture Frame]

Also I am missing the following Wardrobe Items:

Treasure Earring (Emerald, Left Ear, Women) [Women, Jewelry]
Treasure Earring (Emerald, Left Ear, Men) [Men, Jewelry]

Please advise - how do I get these items BACK? Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Re: Missing Items in My Furniture and My Wardrobe

May 24, 2013
yeah im missing every new rewards... it says that i got a rewrds but its no where on my items... same as the konami costume tht i just buyed from konami at 3.99 secret agent formal, male brown... a costume tht buyed 3 days ago...sad
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

May 24, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

After reading various posting on the Home Support page of Forums, I had to look into my furniture inventory to see if I am missing anything... and sure enough, I am. I have earned these rewards, received them, but now, they are no longer in my inventory. These missing items are the following:

Animated Jack o' Lantern [Ornament]
Animated Electric Palm Tree [Ornament]
Valentine's Day - Sky Lantern's Lantern reward [Ornament]
Natural Shades Bauble Tree [Ornament]
Scary Fairy Statue [Ornament]
Heavy Pets sign [Picture Frame]

Also I am missing the following Wardrobe Items:

Treasure Earring (Emerald, Left Ear, Women) [Women, Jewelry]
Treasure Earring (Emerald, Left Ear, Men) [Men, Jewelry]

Please advise - how do I get these items BACK? Thanks in advance!

Hmmmm... I wonder how many items I am missing... The problem is it takes forever trying to find anything, especially in the Ornament storage folder.  Maybe that's why they refuse to add a 2nd storage folder, so we don't notice items missing.  Hmmmm...

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1477 posts

May 24, 2013

@ Decadent - Not to sound like a broken record, you did all of the following: 1) Cleared your cache; 2) Deleted and Reinstalled Home?

I did all of these things - i'm still missing this stuff! :smileysad:

@D-Nitrate - Yeah ... I started reading all these missing items threads in both Home and Home Support ... and sure enough, I was missing these things. It does make me wonder why we can't have a secondary storage unit ...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (333 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3305 posts

May 24, 2013

Hey goddessbunny. I'll go ahead and alert the Home dev team about these specific rewards. Since these are rewards however I must recite my  that rewards are not guaranteed and unfortunately depending on the age of the reward as well as the developer, they may not be able to be given back right away and may take more time. Apologies for the inconvenience. I assume the cache clearing and client reinstalling did not help? 

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (331 Views)
Survivor
1477 posts

May 25, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

Hey goddessbunny. I'll go ahead and alert the Home dev team about these specific rewards. Since these are rewards however I must recite my  that rewards are not guaranteed and unfortunately depending on the age of the reward as well as the developer, they may not be able to be given back right away and may take more time. Apologies for the inconvenience. I assume the cache clearing and client reinstalling did not help? 

Yes, when I was with Beverly on Live Support Chat - I told her that I had cleared the cache and reinstalled Home prior to me using the Live Chat option, JW. I have contacted Stephen from Heavy Water and Tim from LKWD- Stephen had asked someone on the Home dev team to check into this, but he had not heard a word. Tim from LKWD noted that I needed to contact you guys in Support. At least they tried for me. So, JW, I await your word.

Thanks for responding back to me. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (328 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

May 25, 2013
yes i have done the old chitty tricks of deleting re installing.. cache too... yeah not helping either..
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Any update on these missing items?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (296 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3305 posts

Jun 4, 2013
No word on these missing rewards as these are definitely inconsistent issues. I'll go ahead and ping them again. If I get info I'll let you know.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1477 posts

Jun 9, 2013

@D-Nitrate Thanks for following up - had a rather hectic couple of weeks. :smileyvery-happy:

@JW - Thanks for repinging the Home dev team about my missing items. I meant to follow up, but noticed that a friend got my back and followed up for me. I know that this was four days ago, but any word from the Home dev team?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (273 Views)
0 Likes