PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Re: Merge Freezing Still NOT Patched

Apr 4, 2012

MewMew09 wrote:

I noticed this happens a lot in spaces that are popular hang out spots for "fams".

I hang out with some of my friends on the Diesel Beach a lot and it happens more frequently to me there.

You don't need a reason to help people.
PSN Gamercards

It's sad that we have devolved to irl, where some places are no longer safe to go.  Add Siren, the Playground, & Godfather to the list!

The thing is, unless we report the people responsible, there is no proof (unless a mod witnesses it) - but how can we report, when we are frozen?!

Message 41 of 227 (132 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26978 posts

Apr 4, 2012

anamri wrote:

The thing is, unless we report the people responsible, there is no proof (unless a mod witnesses it) - but how can we report, when we are frozen?!

Disco Diva

If someone says that they are going to freeze a space, report them right away. If you didn't have time and are just returned from a freeze, come to this forum and send a PM to HomeForumMods, the shared account of all of Home's Moderators. Include the PSN ID of the suspect, date, time, time zone and all the details prior to the freeze. Report to HomeForumMods each time this happens.

The Home Moderators and Developers are working on the issue.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 42 of 227 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1667 posts

Apr 6, 2012

This is getting annoying now. I have locked up and froze twice in 2 different spaces. Once in Auroa and once in Hudson gate. I also heard a group is going around freezing people. Why you guys PSH support cannot get a handle on this. Coming from a very well contributor.

You say their working on it, and you say this is being worked on, but yet this has been going on for how long? 2 years now? I hate to be a royal pain in the butt, and trolling about this but enough is enough. Yet you allow groups to roam around and purposely lock people up and freeze them.

I have had my patience but I feel like I am loosing it.

Message 43 of 227 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Apr 10, 2012

Like in other responses on other threads, I don't think the freezing will stop till they get rid of the ability to merge outfits. They use the merged outfits to overload the servers, intentionally freezing everyone. 

Message 44 of 227 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 12, 2012

I've also seen the 'working on it' responses and if they are, I can't tell. They patch so many other glitches and exploits but the freezing remains. After all this time, freezing should be gone.

Like others who have said this; GET RID OF ALL ABILITY TO MERGE. Take the free android completly off home as it's one of the most common costumes used to freeze.

Message 45 of 227 (132 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Yeah, I'm in the Motorstorm space where this guy in an android merge is freezing Motorstorm. I've seen the same guy doing it here often. I just reported him and sent his name to the HomeForumMods, but I know he's been reported before. Time to take action Sony. This issue is beyond old, get rid of merging.

Message 46 of 227 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Apr 18, 2012

They are never going to fix this, especially @ Hudson.  People spent too much on it and they don't want to touch.  One user doesn't need 300 dolphins, you set is enough.  I only freeze at Hudson and and it's pretty sad, they won't fix this, because they made so much money off of it.  Other things causes the freeze as well, it's just not peeople doing it.

Message 47 of 227 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Second day in a row, same guy walks into Motorstorm in his merged outfit and freezes every user out. Same guy also said to be freezing other spaces. Why is he still walking around on that account?

Message 48 of 227 (131 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26978 posts

Apr 20, 2012

oOJewelOo wrote:

Second day in a row, same guy walks into Motorstorm in his merged outfit and freezes every user out. Same guy also said to be freezing other spaces. Why is he still walking around on that account?

If someone says that they are going to freeze a space, report them right away. If you didn't have time and are just returned from a freeze, come to this forum and send a PM to HomeForumMods, the shared account of all of Home's Moderators. Include the PSN ID of the suspect, date, time, time zone and all the details prior to the freeze. Report to HomeForumMods each time this happens.

The Home Moderators and Developers are working on the issue.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 49 of 227 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

Apr 20, 2012

I've heard this all before and done that. They have the guy's name, been reported. I even PM Mod's from Home to come catch the guy in the act. I don't see how they are doing their job.

Message 50 of 227 (131 Views)