Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
18 posts

Re: Loot EOD Freezing!

Oct 5, 2012

OK...here is another avenue we can try , I tweeted them  and perhaps if we all do something will be done, or we will get an answer.

https;//twitter.com/lootgear

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Re: Loot T.V. in the hollywood hills house keeps freezing me everytime I turn it on

Oct 5, 2012

My connection is wireless and it has happened to me more than once :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Re: Loot T.V. in the hollywood hills house keeps freezing me everytime I turn it on

Oct 5, 2012

Same thing is happening in the Loot Space apartment with the EOD screens. About 15 seconds of the "Looper" trailer then completely freezes. We also tried everything Conrad suggested and that didn't help at all. Btw i'm on a wired connection.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Oct 5, 2012

There are two other threads related to the issues posted here. Also it isn't just you. I only have the Loot Space apartment but the same is happening there. If someone could tweet Loot the links to these three threads.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 36 (256 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3736 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Hey all. I've merged the LOOT E.O.D. threads together. If you guys have any info for me let me know. In addition has any confirmed that deleting the apartment data did not solve the issue for them? Try doing that and ensuring your connection is solid and try again. In addition could you let me know if you are playing on a US PS3 in the US? 

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (240 Views)
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Tried deleting the apartment data and that didn't resolve the issue. Also tried clearing the cache and deleting the Home "Game save data". That didn't help either. My internet is working fine for everything else in Home except the Loot EODs. I reset my router and modem once a week btw and have no other devices running on it.

edit: I'm on a US PS3 in NY.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Like what Squint said, deleting the saved data, for the personal space, didn't help. This problem didn't start to happen until AFTER Looper started to show on the Loot EOD screens. When the PS3 freezes and after I reboot it, it never ask if I want to repair the corrupted data, like it normally does, after the PS3 freezes. The PS3 starts back up just like it normally does.

So my advice to anyone who has or hasn't experienced this, DO NOT TRY AND WATCH ANYTHING OR LISTEN TO MUSIC ON THE LOOT SCREENS AS OF RIGHT NOW! Just wait until this problem gets fixed before you attempt to turn on any of the Loot EOD Screens.
Due to my crappy PC, I am using the PS3's browser to access the forums most of the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Oct 6, 2012

did an experiment after i cleered the cache  turned on the EOD tv in my harbor the free one and it froze my machine had to hard boot my ps3 . went back and turned it back on and it froze again had to hardboot so my advice till this is fixed dnt turn on the eod tv's

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I tweeted them but no response as yet.  I is also freezing in all theaters. my husband yacht and my station also.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Oct 8, 2012

stratusquo is correct. This is happening with all the apartments with the Loot EOD also with the Loot space apartment open house, Loot space station theater EOD, and the EOD tv active items.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (158 Views)
0 Likes