Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 03 2012
By: Goddessofgood21 Splicer 33 posts

Loot T.V. in the hollywood hills house keeps freezing me everytime I turn it on

35 replies 461 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

Why does it freeze me when I try to watch it and what can I do to fix it?

Thank you!, Sincerely, Goddessofgood21 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Loot EOD Freezing!

Oct 2, 2012

Has anyone else been having problems with ANY of the Loot EOD screens as of Today, October 2nd 2012? Everytime I open up my Loot EOD screen at my Hollywood Hills apartment, I freeze about 10 seconds later. I tried watching the screen at Theater 3 but I still ended up freezing after the screen loaded. I deleted Home and reinstalled it but it still didn't solve my problem. I haven't seen or heard anyone else say that they are having this problem so I wonder if I'm the only one who is.

Due to my crappy PC, I am using the PS3's browser to access the forums most of the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (522 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1014 posts

Re: Loot EOD Freezing!

Oct 2, 2012
Did you try delete you cache or delete home and restall it . second option is Here is a link where you can pm a loot developer and ask what you can do to solve you problem. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/505538

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (509 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I'm having this problem too.

I tried the clearing of cache, but the problem still occurs.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (488 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I am also Freezing and am here because support online has gone thru my entire system including the reboot  and it not our systems it's in Home, they are contacting Home Tech but the supervisor told me there's nothing that can be done..but that our system doing a cold shutdown is going to damage the system, so they asked me to come here  and tell others not to turn on the video

So Tech please help and fix...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (478 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1014 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Try this link and pm a him he will better help you with the freezing or use link above dude http://www.lootentertainment.com/eod/ and this link to a suport http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/750008

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3205 posts

Re: Loot T.V. in the hollywood hills house keeps freezing me everytime I turn it on

Oct 3, 2012

Try deleting your saved file for that space.  It's in the Saved Data Utility.  The space name will be under the date next to the Home icon. You might want to also delete Home and the Game Data Utility file aswell, then reinsall Home.

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (444 Views)
VP of Gaming
25764 posts

Re: Loot T.V. in the hollywood hills house keeps freezing me everytime I turn it on

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Goddessofgood21 wrote:

Why does it freeze me when I try to watch it and what can I do to fix it?

Does this happen often or only once?

It froze on me once while using the EOD at Hollywood. I left for the Sunset Yacht and tested the EOD. It ran smoothly. I returned to the Hollywood Hills and the EOD ran without a hitch.

Is your set-up wired or wireless? Do you have multiple devices (console, computer) using the same router at the same time? Have you tried clearing the Cache or deleting and reinstalling Home? Troubleshoot your set-up.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

I have the same issue. Cleared cache and reinstalled home and it freezes about 10 seconds into bruce Willis movie trailer. Does the same thing in all my spaces with loot eod. By all the people on here with exact same issue, I don't think the problem lies on our end. Fix it please.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 5, 2012

yes, same poblem with the Loot freezes.

the radio io were working really well before Loot got greedy with the portables. Now we can't even get into the regular EOD.

All I want to use is the RADIO STATIONS, which seem to be the only thing I can share with both US and Canadain friends.

Yes it would be nice if we could also share the same ,movies but so far everything freezes up a hard freeze which ruins the ps3 if we keep

on having to pull out the plugs or turn the frozen screens off...

PLEASE DON'T SELL ANYMORE STUFF TILL THE RADIO STATIONS AND FREEZES ARE DEALT WITH BECAUSE WE AREN'T INTERESTED..

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (430 Views)
0 Likes