Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Re: Loot Radio

May 7, 2013
131 errors for me for last 2 weeks. Also, have experienced the duplicate channel problem and, when with Canadian users, the radio doesn't work. Says not available to international users. I thought it did work for Canada? Some channels the song titles do not change. I know Classic Rock was one of them.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 53 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

And the hits just keep on coming. By "hits" I mean problems, because the radios still are not working so there's little chance that I'm going to hear any music hits.

I sent an e-mail off to LOOT support and it was returned "undeliverable"!!!!

The reason given was .... wait for it ... "The email account that you tried to reach does not exist."

I didn't type in an address - I clicked on LOOT's own support link - guess not much of anything is working at LOOT nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go LOOT - ignore a major problem for months, all the while continuing to promote and sell the radios and TVs that aren't working, and then - leave no way for disgruntled customers to report said problems!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sigs by The Goblin

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 53 (469 Views)
LOOT Developer
68 posts

May 8, 2013
Hi everybody,

Thanks so much for all of this great information - every little bit helps! I've been passing it along, as the team is still hard at work trying to sort out this issue.

With regards to the email address not working, I apologize for any frustration or confusion that was a result of that. We will be performing maintenance tomorrow on our website, so we'll be sure to get that sorted out. Please know that we can always be reached via email at communitysupport@lootentertainment.com, or you're always more than welcome to contact us via Twitter (@LOOTent) or Facebook (facebook [dot] com /pages/ Loot-Entertainment/ 72935109787).

Thanks again to everybody for the information, and we really appreciate your patience as we continue to work towards a resolution!
LOOT Community Coordinator
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 53 (437 Views)
Fender Bender
2957 posts

May 8, 2013

kwoman32 wrote:
131 errors for me for last 2 weeks. Also, have experienced the duplicate channel problem and, when with Canadian users, the radio doesn't work. Says not available to international users. I thought it did work for Canada? Some channels the song titles do not change. I know Classic Rock was one of them.

I'm from Canada but I never got that not available to international users message. I only got the error 131 message.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 53 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

As of today the FREE LOOT Radio no longer works.

Up until now that was the only LOOT EOD that was working.

I clicked on it and it started up fine; played music for about two minutes and then ...poof, it stopped playing. I went back into the menu and I was greeted with the "Error: 131".

That does it for me. All my peronal spaces were set up for club activites, social events, and themed gamer parties. Music factored heavily in those set-ups. Looks like I'll be relying on the "BoxBeats", from nDreams Ltd.

They're bigger than Mt. Everest, but they actually play music!   ;p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sigs by The Goblin

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 53 (411 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

May 9, 2013

LOOT radio has not been working since last week's update for me.  I posted on the LOOT Forum, reporting the problem. They said they are aware SOME PEOPLE are having issues. I said not just some - most of my friends who have the radio can't use it because of errors, so I'm thinking the issue is pretty widespread. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 53 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

May 10, 2013
I have the same issues with my Loot radio and also the track name and the artist are still the same when my radio's were working
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 53 (377 Views)
LOOT Developer
68 posts

May 10, 2013
Hey everybody!

Hope you're all having a great Friday so far! :smileyhappy:

I just wanted to pop in here to give you all a quick update regarding the LOOT Radios as well as our progress on them. Starting in a little bit, we'll be pushing fixes to the Production (live) side of things throughout the remainder of the day, so things may be a little wonky until we get everything sorted out.

Thanks again for all of your patience and understanding while we worked towards a resolution, and I'll be sure to update you all again when we've finished.

Thanks!
LOOT Community Coordinator
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 53 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
2438 posts

May 11, 2013

At before four AM EDT Loot radios are working to some extent.

No double or triple listings of stations.

Stations I checked played except for 50s 60s radio (the Elvis station). I didn't check them all nor did I let most play for a long period.

Song titles/artists are still stuck.

When using a radio let it load or go to Menu right away and let the Menu load. The stations listed I tried work except as indicated.

I was trying them for about 30 minutes.

It's an improvement anyway.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 53 (307 Views)
Sackboy
386 posts

May 11, 2013

Dang, the one station that I play the most! Sure hope this is fixed soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 53 (298 Views)
0 Likes