Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2436 posts

Re: Loot Radio

May 30, 2013

stratusquo wrote:

Hi there Lindsey, I'm writing since no one else has...I've been in contact with Greg Walters - lead support tech for radio io for the past 5 weeks. He has explained to me that all streams are running and are provided to Loot at all times. This is his last email to me.

Thank you for that info I have passed it on to my boss who will have to talk to them. We provide them a document that allows them to pull all of our ad supported streams. All the streams are available and for some reason they are not using them and blaming us. We will have a talk with them about this issue.

GREG WALTERS Lead Customer Support Tech radioio com customercare radioio 800 884 8634 X 718

His responce is from my email to him that you publicly accused them of deciding the channel to stream. ONE of you is lieing. I listen to ambient, it's the only reason I bought the radio....

A Kudo for taking the initative in writing RadioIO. I do not know that anyone is lying.  

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 53 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Mine has not been working for about a month now. I get error 131 and please try again later. My system is connected wireless to the Internet. When I called playstation, they were no help. Told me to go to web sight and check blog. I was told I would be able to fix it by checking out the blogs. Not so true. I have still not found the answer to the problem!
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 53 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

playstation home loot radio

Jul 6, 2013
My playstation home free LOOT radio.is not working and I tryed everything can u please help?
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 53 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 8, 2013
How I fix my radio 131
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 53 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I bought the LOOT radio bundle on 7/3. My radio does not work either. I also get the 131 error code.

As usual, a lot of Home things are broken. It seems many new issues started around June 3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FLYING THROUGH SPACE AT LIGHTSPEED
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 53 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Greetings, i'm not one who complains often, but my Loot radio hasn't been working, for 4 days,, is there any reason why,, i lov playstation home just don't like paying for 4 something that doesn't work ,,thank u

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 53 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Aug 3, 2013
There has been issues w loot radios on n off ever since they have gotten the radios as purchaseable items. Ik ive had em since day one of release. Even the spaces w built in EOD has that same issue when they standalone radios have the same problem.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 53 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Aug 7, 2013

The built in EOD is working fine for me. I was just listening to RadioIO there but on the standalone radio the "Dance/electronic music" station is no longer there. Also the "All channels" tab is gone. Both have been like that for almost 2 months. I started a thread at about the same time regarding this issue but it got buried. So its obviously not a issue on RadioIO's end.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 53 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
533 posts

Nov 25, 2013

Sorry to rehash a slightly older thread, but am receiving the Error Code 131 on the free radio again.  Thanks.

Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 53 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
987 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2013

It's been broken for the last several weeks. :manfrustrated: Just another issue among many...

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 53 (113 Views)
0 Likes