Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Re: Loot Radio

May 14, 2013

Good afternoon/evening, everybody!

I'm back again with another update! We're finished working on the backend, and all reported issues have been resolved. If errors/issues still persist, please let us know immediately because if errors aren't reported we don't know they're going on - and can't fix them. In addition to the forums here, you're always more than welcome to contact us through email at support@lootentertainment.com, our Twitter (@LOOTent), or our Facebook Page (facebook.com/pages/Loot-Entertainment/72935109787). 

Thanks again to everyone for being so patient while we worked on a resolution. We really appreciated it! :smileyhappy:

LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 31 of 53 (343 Views)
Fender Bender
2451 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:

Good afternoon/evening, everybody!

I'm back again with another update! We're finished working on the backend, and all reported issues have been resolved. If errors/issues still persist, please let us know immediately because if errors aren't reported we don't know they're going on - and can't fix them. In addition to the forums here, you're always more than welcome to contact us through email at support@lootentertainment.com, our Twitter (@LOOTent), or our Facebook Page (facebook.com/pages/Loot-Entertainment/72935109787). 

Thanks again to everyone for being so patient while we worked on a resolution. We really appreciated it! :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the post. Here's my report.

I have all of the Loot radios and all of the TV sets.

I posted before recently a work around re the 131 error problem (click Menu and the radios would work) however this did not work for all people. For all I know, others had radios that worked with no problems. My experience now may not be the same as others. 

For the most part the radios are working as they did before.

The Jukebox however is the only radio that plays the Elvis 50s 60s rock songs. Meaning Elvis Presley picture. It's not on any other radio that I can see. The other stations are on the jukebox but to get back to Elvis 50s 60s rock I have to turn off the jukebox and turn it back on. 

The other radio stations play the radio stations and except for Elvis 50s 60s rock station they all appear to be there.

The song/artist listings may work on some stations but not the ones I checked.

NOTE:  On Loot's Yacht and Hollywood Hills EOD TV sets, they too have the music stations. Look under MENU for All Music Channels. I will note that Elvis 50 60s is listed among the stations as are three others... Classic 60s Pop with the Beatles picture and two other stations I don't recall with no picture covers which have two small blank squares, the music for one is lableled as Punk and I forget the other except it is more modern rock. Classic 60s Pop Beatles and the two other stations are not apparently on the other radios.

I have made no complaints above, just observations.

NOTE 2: The radio stations do not work on the portable TV sets, just on Loot's Yacht and the Hollywood Hills EOD TV sets. 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 32 of 53 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2983 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Thanks Lindsey, my radio is working again. It's still stuck on the wrong song information on some stations, but at least I can hear it again. :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Message 33 of 53 (288 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

May 15, 2013
Thanks for the info, everybody. I'll be sure to pass this along to the guys so they know there are still some things going on. If certain things are specific to the channel, type of LOOT Radio, or space in Home, please let us know as that information is quite helpful.

Thanks again! :smileyhappy:
LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 34 of 53 (274 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
5594 posts

May 15, 2013
Moved this thread to PSH Support section since it deals with LOOT tech support and feedback :smileyhappy:
Message 35 of 53 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Loot radios

May 18, 2013
My radio didn't work for 2 weeks.. I hope the error codes are being fixed.. 131 and 142 are the errors and none of my friends radios worked either.. These radios weren't cheap to be just a decoration in personal spaces
ÄñgèÍ
Message 36 of 53 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

May 18, 2013

Hey folks, I just got back on Home after a long break due to school and I was shocked to see that tons of radio stations ar eno longer there!!! I loved my Chill, Ambient and 50's rock... :/ What gives?

Message 37 of 53 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2983 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

I just wanted to add that the stations I listen to appear to be showing the correct song information now. Thanks again for fixing the radios Loot_Lindsey. :manhappy: 

bobs fed signature
Message 38 of 53 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2451 posts

May 18, 2013

Hits and Misses 

Thanks for the post, Bobsfed.

I checked some of the stations, radios and the Hollywood Hills and Loot Yacht EOD TV sets.

All stations I checked shoe the song titles and artists. :smileyvery-happy:

The jukebox plays the 1950s 1960s Elvis station rock music when it is turned on. However, as in my previous post, when leaving the Elvis picture station the only way to get back to it is to turn it off. That's not a big deal but it still is a miss. :smileysad:

The other radios show the song titles and artists. That's a Hit! :smileyvery-happy: However, beside the jukebox, none of the radios play the Elvis 1950s 1960s music. Thats a Miss. :smileysad:

As far as the radios go I am content although I do miss the Elvis 1950s 1960s not being on the radios other than the jukebox. 

Giving the radios a D i c k Clark American Bandstand Rate-a-Record, I rate the radios including the jukebox Miss a 90. A 90 in part because they are working properly as far as I can see and hear. I don't know what others will see and hear or what they'll see and hear on my radios or what I'll see and hear on theirs.

Hollywood Hills and the Loot Yacht also play these stations plus some others as I reported before. On these the song titles and artists are listed.

Also, there are extra stations most notably to me 60s Pop with the Beatles picture which I wrote in my previous post. Also, the Elvis 1950s 1960s station is included.  As I said before, look under MENU for All Music Channels for these two stations plus a few others.

Also, the radios are not included in the portable Loot TV sets as I noted before.

I only checked a few stations, about ten for half an hour.  I'm glad to have them back in apparently working order.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 39 of 53 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Hi there Lindsey, I'm writing since no one else has...I've been in contact with Greg Walters - lead support tech for radio io for the past 5 weeks. He has explained to me that all streams are running and are provided to Loot at all times. This is his last email to me.

Thank you for that info I have passed it on to my boss who will have to talk to them. We provide them a document that allows them to pull all of our ad supported streams. All the streams are available and for some reason they are not using them and blaming us. We will have a talk with them about this issue.

GREG WALTERS Lead Customer Support Tech radioio com customercare radioio 800 884 8634 X 718

His responce is from my email to him that you publicly accused them of deciding the channel to stream. ONE of you is lieing. I listen to ambient, it's the only reason I bought the radio....

Message 40 of 53 (190 Views)