Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2964 posts

Re: Loot Radio

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

The first problem I noticed was about 2 months or so ago. Some stations would display the wrong song information and it would be stuck like that. But other than that they still worked fine. Then about a month ago it kept showing duplicates of the same station. Like when I would browse throught the rock category I would see two 70's Rock, two Alternative, two 90's rock, etc. Then just this week around on Monday the radio just wouldn't play music at all and wouldn't even bring up the menu. And then I would get an error code 131 displayed on the little screen. Also I'm on a wired high speed internet connection through my cable provider.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 53 (758 Views)
First Son
22 posts

May 4, 2013

Been having issues with both tv and radio get error code for both I it is 141 for tv and the 131 for radio over the last couple of days..

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 53 (744 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 4, 2013

i have been experiencing this through the Giant BoomBox device whenever i go to start it, it popped up with this error code 131 but now it is 142, my ps3 is directly wired into my wireless router for speediness. i have been experiencing this problem for the past few days

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 53 (739 Views)
First Son
23 posts

May 4, 2013
hi, yes iam having same error 131 since weds. maintance, im hard wired in.... but friends can turn on my radios. when im in friends spaces if i try to use there radio it says error code 111.... fix it fast please 2 weeks ago was my loot tvs not working... they was fixed ty
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 53 (707 Views)
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

May 4, 2013

Hi Lindsey, 

Over the past few months, I've noticed some issues with the LOOT radio such as the artist name and song title would be stuck on certain Rock stations and would never update. My friends and I have also had problems with the radio not working for certain guests (myself included). Whenever guests would select the radio, it would show a message saying "Syncing with host--" but nothing ever synced. 

Throughout the past 1-2 weeks, I've encountered more problems with my LOOT Hifi radio... Duplicate stations, freezing, and I was unable to switch stations after I turned it on. 

As of yesterday, I tried using my LOOT Hifi, and after turning it on, it froze up and a black screen appeared with a message saying "Please try again later. Error code 142".

NOTE: Everything seems to be working OK with the LOOT EOD TV/Radio at my Hollywood Hills space. I am using a wireless connection.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 53 (690 Views)
First Son
25 posts

May 5, 2013

Just noticed this problem yesterday..

I turn on the radio, went into Full Screen, and I get "Please try again later. Error code 131"

Today however it's changed to "Please try again later. Error code 142."

I'm using a wireless router to modem.

I've tried  a different PS3 that is hard wired to the modem. Still no difference

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 53 (666 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 5, 2013
I'm having error code 131and 142 and its not working.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 53 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

I have been experiencing the exact same issues as described by others.

Although this thread is focused on the LOOT radio - it is noteworthy (as some others have pointed out) that there are also issues with playing any TV shows/movies in the LOOT EOD TVs. - LOOT has more than one EOD problem.

(The issue with the TV is that after the first commercial runs, the screen freezes, the system is unresponsive, and we are forced to manually shut-off the PS3) ... this has been a problem for months!! In fact, I have never been able to use the TVs for movie viewing since I purchased them. I have sent off several reports to Support. As yet NO responces nor a fix.

- with regard to any error codes on the TV ... there are no error codes to report because when the commercial is over the TV simply won't load anything!

Re: LOOT Radio:

Problems -

• Multiple stations - (for nearly three months)

• Wrong song info - (on and off for several weeks)

• Guests cannot hear the music - (on and off for two months)

- I have one PS3 wireless and another is directly connected - BOTH are not getting the radio OR the movies.

• I have gotten the errors - 142 and 131

- The error occurred when I clicked into the radio menu. I never got the menu - the screen goes black and the error prompt is all there is to see.

UPDATE:

I just discovered that the FREE LOOT Radio is working!

Oddly, sadly, and most frustratingly, the radio I paid for is still suffering the "Error: 142" and is inaccessible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sigs by The Goblin

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 53 (645 Views)
Sackboy
386 posts

May 6, 2013

Both my wife and I are having the same problems with our radios, error 131! This is the third week that they have been down. We have 2 ps3's, one is wired and one is not, yet both are getting hit with 131. This really needs to be fixed!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 53 (602 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 7, 2013

I have been experiencing error 131 for about 2 weeks now. Just checked again and nothing wants to load. While the app is being launched there is nothing else that is loading to interfere (atleast from what I can tell) Everyone I know is still experiencing this. Wi-fi connection. Hope this issue is fixed soon since most of the time I'm idle on home listening to music in the first place. Thanks in advance ;D

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 53 (584 Views)
0 Likes