Mar 01 2012
By: Shinra_Soldier7 PlayStation MVP 768 posts

LocoIsland problem?

14 replies 63 views Edited Mar 1, 2012

I have been having problems with my LocoIsland personal space.  The first few days I got it the muimuis and nuts reset every 12 hours to collect. It has not been reseting for me the past few days.  One pickory still appears every hour and my singing locorocos still reset every 12 hours.  But nuts and sad muimui are not resting every 12 hours.  It has only reset 1 time in the past 2 days.  Anyone else having the same problem and are there a way to fix it? For a 7 dollar space I do not want to lose out on so many pickories. 

Message 1 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4216 posts

Re: LocoIsland problem?

Mar 1, 2012

Hey Shinra_Soldier7. Have you tried clearing your cache? Give that a try and let me know if the space still does not reset properly.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 2 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
768 posts

Mar 1, 2012

Ok. Ill try that and get back to you about it. Ive only had the space for a 4 days.

Message 3 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
768 posts

Mar 2, 2012

I cleared my cache and it still didnt fix it. It has now been over 2 days since i got any nuts or sad muimuis on my island.  It should have resetted at 7:30 but still didnt and its past 9 now.  My locoros that sing for pickories are resetting fine every 12 hours and I am getting my one pickory every hour without issue.  But nuts and muimuis are not resetting for me.  I have already missed out on over 2+ days of pickories and nuts which is quite a bit of loss and I am still not getting any.  Is there any way I can fix the issue or a way it can be fixed period?

Message 4 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Hi joystick that same problem is going on in muimui ship as well i try clearing my cache but it didn't work let me know if you guys are looking into this problem because i can't get the grand prize the suit that looks like a pickle without getting any pink bugs and i don't own the island theres no sad muimui's how am i suppose to collect to get a reward when the muimui ship doesn't reset

Message 5 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Mar 2, 2012

I've had same problem with my island for few days, but when they sing there is no sound and it gives no pickories after.

It still gives the one per hour though.

Havn't gone to ship for day or two but was fine last I saw.

Message 6 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
768 posts

Mar 2, 2012

I thought I was the only one with the problem. I have noticed that the muimui ship muimuis are not resetting right either. No muimuis are sad their either for me past few days.

Message 7 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
768 posts

Mar 2, 2012

BTW, My island still has not reset and the ship has not either so many are losing tons of pickories. I bought this space a few days before this weeks update and it worked fine until then. After the update is when I noticed this. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Message 8 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4216 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Thanks for the info guys, I'll look more into this and make a ticket on it. Stay tuned for more information.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 9 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Shinra_Soldier7 wrote:

I thought I was the only one with the problem. I have noticed that the muimui ship muimuis are not resetting right either. No muimuis are sad their either for me past few days.

Are you saying that random flying pickories every 5 minutes are no longer showing up on Muimui Ship the way they should?

Or is only your personal pickory reset for the public ship isn't resetting -- I mean the 5-9 pickories you'd normally get every 24 hours, by dancing at sad muimuis and shaking the grass bushes?

Message 10 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes