Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Re: Is it only me ?????????

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Yes back up your home saves on a flash drive. Character settings has your avatar save. If you play games like the dolphy races. Save your script setting and setting regularly if you don't. Don't worry about that. Most games here are saved on the developers servers aurora, novus prime etc. You had another 15 minutes disk check that is not good at all. Your HDD has taken some big hits in the past? With freezers and the all around bad game code and firmware here.

Knowing that I would delete Home right away. The cleared cache may have gotten all of it I hope. But I would do that anyway. When ever the sound gets distorted or you get really bad lag. Anything out of the ordinary that means your going to crash again. Go straight to your harbor and clear your cache.  

This is what I have been pointing out for over a year now. There bad game code does damage everyone's HDD. Just recently I replaced my HDD because of all the damage it has taken because of these stupid people here. But I put in a much better solid state HD. That is a lot better and more expensive than the stock one you get with your console. Now I load everything in 2X faster. As long as I stay out of Home with all there fun. My HD will be just fine...

MLn_22 wrote:

thanks Strider, i went back onto Home, after around 10-15 min of HDD repair, went to my harbor and cleared cache.

Ill check the stability a little later, and then if its still shaky, then ill remove Home.

I hate that i lose my avatars tho, but i guess i could make a backup of Home yes ?

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (195 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Thank you for all the info strider :smileyhappy:

How did you say i would have to delete Home to not lose my avatars ??

because i did it few times in the past and always lost them...

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

No I didn't say that. Deleting Home will not remove your avatar saves. If you want to just in case in the future you may lose that file. You can back up your character setting on a flash drive. I would also back up your script setting, setting and character settings on a regular basis. While you at it back up your personal space saves and game saves as well. Just in case...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (146 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Actually Ive noticed that to. The EOD bot has made my friend get disconnected several time for some reason and Pier Parks connection is just awful!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (117 Views)
0 Likes