Jan 11 2013
By: M_A_S_T_E_R--KEN First Son 22 posts

Is it even possible?

5 replies 235 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I have a friend that told me that she went to her Personal space, as soon as she gets there, she sees someone standing over by some furniture in his navigator, his avi was apparently fully loaded as well. She said she tried to invite a friend and she was immediately booted ! If she was hacked, which I doubt, could they use your spaces with you logged on simultaneously? Is she lying to us? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (235 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28749 posts

Re: Is it even possible?

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Yes that glitch in loading a personal space has been reported before. The other user isn't aware they are there from what has been said about it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1690 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

No, she was not hacked. Neither is it possible given this scenerio.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Trivia Buff
6013 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I had something similar happen months ago and I remember some other users reporting it also. Some sort of merge occurred and there was another user in my dolphy room. We spoke briefly and both asked each other what space we were in (he was in a different personal space altogether). He could walk through walls and barriers and apparently I did the same on his screen. I didn't try to invite anyone so I have no idea what the result would have been that way. He poofed after a couple mins and I never saw the glitch happen again. I don't think a "hack" exists to have this occur...most likely  it was a rare glitch that your friend will never see again.

Here's a couple other threads about the same thing:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Stranger-in-my-house/m-p/37332165#M1077674

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Private-Space-intruders-hackers-glit...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7851 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Its not a hack its an error that occurs where both of you see your own space but its just a result of crossed wires no harm done as they cant remodel or remove anything of yours. Sometimes you can speak to each other, sometimes you cannot. Leaving your apartment clears this up.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2673 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (83 Views)
0 Likes