Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 20 2013
By: PrincessDomaro- Splicer 58 posts

Impending Assistance

3 replies 143 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

Hello, I did my searching prior and I am unable to find any threads with an issues similar to the one I am having. This has been going on (for me) since February of last year and I am hoping that maybe this recent update might have fixed it, but with the club fumble, I have no idea. 

Anyway, my issue is as follows: I host many events on home many times a week, my conection is generally good, but we all disconnect from time to time, right? Well when I reload home into my club (generally with more than 20 people in it) I am kicked from Home, so i have to ask a friend to make everyone leave the club until I am able to return, and if just 1 person remains, I will continue to be kicked.

I'm sure many of you will say "Oh well you found your own solution by clearing it"; however, I should not have to do that, clearing the club is generally followed by 3-5 more people getting kicked and it's a very long process. I don't know how easy this would be to clean up but any possible attempts at a fix would be amazing. 

Please, no off topic posts/trolling. 

Thanks,

Princess

Founder of PSH Project Runway. Contact me on the PSN to get involved.
We have opening for male and female models, and are always casting something, don't be shy!

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Re: Impending Assistance

Jan 21, 2013
A little shocked at the lack of response here, Am i the only one with this issue??
We have opening for male and female models, and are always casting something, don't be shy!

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25816 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

PrincessDomaro- wrote:
A little shocked at the lack of response here, Am i the only one with this issue??

It's the weekend and a holiday. I personally haven't had that experience. However sharing the following information might narrow down things.

1) Is your set-up wired or wireless?

2) Do you have multiple devices (computer, another console) running on your router at the same time?

3) Have you started or reset your router?

3) Have you tried clearing your Cache or deleting and reinstalling Home?

The more information you provide might help resolve your problem.

Good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I'm on wireless, and I have done those things, but it doesn't seem to be just me based off friends of mine who have had the issue.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes