Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: [INPUT REQUESTED] concerning the Z(9-2) error

Jan 23, 2011

Thank you GW i just made a post about this as i missed this one! but i have been having the Z (9 -2) error for the past few days and sometimes i can get on home but most of the timne i cant! when i get on home i can stay on for a period of time sometimes 10 min some times and hour! before i get kicked i get a message pop up the says you have been dissconected from the chat log not to long before i am kicked! thanks for making this post to ask those of us who are having this issue! i have read on other fourms that this issue is not only affecting us here in NA! but thats about it if i experiance any other problem or issues ill be sure to post them here for time being! thanks again! and yes my id is the same as this one!  
Get your Portable ID! Photobucket

Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 21 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jan 23, 2011

My ID is the same as my forum one.

I don't get the z-code error, but I'm constantly getting an error regarding the inability to use/fand EnterHome.jsp(?filetype?), and it's been a problem about as long as the z-code thing has been going on. So maybe just another relation to it?

Also any look at why Rewards I get keep going AWOL permanently while 80% return would be appreciated.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 22 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Jan 23, 2011

Update:

Still falling victim to Z(9, -2).

*sobs a lil*

GISignature
Message 23 of 49 (19 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6129 posts

Jan 23, 2011

I'm not Canadian so we can throw that problem out of the window...

Have had the problem for a bout a week...

tried all the fixes here in the forum...

I have a 90% chance of getting on Home if I stop messing with the z(9_2) error and play a game first - then log on Home after playing a game...

BannerFans.com
Message 24 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 23, 2011

Hello,

Same used ID here as in Home and the PSN network.

I'm also having the Z error code problem here in Alaska.  A friend said to delete Home from my PS3 and re install.  I did that and went to log into home and got the Z.  I usually try at least 10 times and on the second try after the re install I was able to log into Home.  After I logged off and tried maybe 4 hours later I uas unable to get into Home after at least 20 trys.  I will try again later today and see if the problem is fixed, I hope so....

Keep up the good work Sony,,

Thanks for all the help from all the people here..

Sackboy_vlad

Message 25 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jan 23, 2011

I feel your pain nos i do DX as do alot of us experiancing the Z(9-2) error! some of us cant get on home for a little while while some cant get on home at all! hope this get fixed soon! and hope you are able to get on home soon nos! 
Get your Portable ID! Photobucket

Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 26 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 23, 2011

UPDATE ..  ok if you force the login it logs fine

i mean i see the z  error  i instantly hit x.  it gets to message of the day ,, kicks out , i turbo mash x so i almost dont see the error

now it gets

inizitilizing .......

updaing core content....

varifying purchased content.... (45 % abouts then it gags out and gives me error AGAIN SO hammerin on x)

repeats  this process again till i get past varify content and i can get into my harbor view , no prob , and i can also get to anyother place i have downloaded previous, 

and when downloading what i dont have its so low connection on sonys end that it actully times out ingame....

know the problem is on sonys end

cant be human coding error as all assets +  builds are handled in unity and the HDK , but maybe the HDK compiler is due for a patch , as these problems truly started with the , slap happy sam and the conspircy  preupdate  (the one befor the games ..most likly precoding for their arrival but none the less its when the error started for most )

now i remember reading a long time ago that sony uses a 3 layer verification process  (I wont explain in full details..but its no secret to the people that have done this research)  

anyway , another speculation i have is its the new ant hack program  thinking every login is a hack and not lettin verify happen,
what would make me serioulsy question its purpose as most of here dont need this(anti hack program) to help em

i have no formal degree and my grammer is off, but i know my computers and programming, i know its something to do with how the svml views a users logon process , check there ,, 

But guys if you cant fix home in under 2 days (this being the 6 or 7th day now)

then i can assure you , you will never get out of beta , and no one in the right mind would suscribe to it ,knowing that it takes people so dam long to fix something ,, how many people are swiftly moving around the office trying to fix this ,  well not alot of people...if any..

short solution

@@@@@@@!!   ROLL BACK   !!@@@@@@@@@

Message 27 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 25, 2011

My Home ID and my forum ID is identical. I will not repeat what other people have said here about the exact sequence of events leading to the error, as it is the same for me. The second PS3 in out household belongs to my wife, and she is experiencing exactly the same problems. We are Canadian, located in the Vancouver area. Been with Home since the closed Beta days and this is the first truly serious issue I have encountered.

Message 28 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Jan 25, 2011

My ID here matches my PSN ID. I'm able to get passed this error in less than 10 tries just by hitting circle or X when the error pops up.

I like shiny things and string :smileyhappy:
Message 29 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2353 posts

Jan 25, 2011

I have been getting this error as well, seems to happen more frequent. My Forum ID is the same as my PSN ID

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 30 of 49 (19 Views)
0 Likes