First Son
1 posts

Re: [INFO] Quest for Greatness 2: Voucher Issues

Mar 14, 2014

Hi new to forums... and i finally found this issue after 3 phone calls and searching around home for an in game mod no luck. having same problem with the question marks where the vouchers should be. have restarted, reloaded, andpretty much tryed everything to get the vouchers to show. also will not let me into game shop even though i have all cards. is there a way to reset the quest and do over? this seems like a funny glitch... i want a do over...lol thanks for your time and any help apriciated.

Message 11 of 115 (1,898 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Mar 14, 2014

Just wanted to be another voice that says I am experience the same "Checking Availability" and ?????????? readouts regarding the vouchers.  I also tried the following:

1. Logged out of the Quest and back in

2. Logged out of Home and back in

3. Cleared the cache, which logged me out automatically, and then logged back in

Nothing of those appear to be viable.

I also noticed that some cards I had previously collected were listed as missing, but the quest readout says 24/24 cards, and I know I got all the cards in the first quest too.

I get it, weird bugs happen, no biggie.  Just hoping there will be some more advice or fixes forthcoming?

Message 12 of 115 (1,841 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: [INFO] Quest for Greatness 2: Voucher Issues Work around is not a fix

Mar 14, 2014

This suggested work around does nothing to remedy the code problem.

Message 13 of 115 (1,836 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 14, 2014
Logging out of home and back in just worked for me. I have all warframe an RE codes.
Message 14 of 115 (1,834 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: [INFO] Quest for Greatness 2: Voucher Issues Disregad what I said the workaround works

Mar 14, 2014

The workaround will work if you enter the Playstation quest for greatness part 2 space, and clear your cache once you have done that walk up to the Playstation icon in the space and teleport to the action district, finally check your vochers this time the codes will be there.

Message 15 of 115 (1,828 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: QUEST OF GREATNESS 2 VOUCHER CODES MISSING!!!! WHY?!

Mar 14, 2014
Well don't worry. I'm sure they'll give you the codes for your efforts of earning it. But try not to be so aggressive or they'll will not listen to you.
Message 16 of 115 (1,675 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: [INFO] Quest for Greatness 2: Voucher Issues Disregad what I said the workaround works

Mar 14, 2014

I will give it another shot, but I thought you couldn't load Quest for Greatness Part 2 space, then clear cache, then teleport immediately because clearing the cache (which I did once already), automatically logs you out of Playstation Home.  Will report back once I try again.

Message 17 of 115 (1,823 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 15, 2014

conformed working

you MUST clear cache while in quest for greatness episode 2.

this is odd to me as clearing cache should work anywhere. oh well i got my codes

big thanks for the help

Message 18 of 115 (1,820 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Mar 15, 2014

My total apologies, not only can you clear the cache and return directly to that room, but doing it from that room seems to work whereas clearing the cache elsewhere does not.  As an aside, I first cleared the cache while inside the intersection room where the mech and house and gamestore, etc, are at and it did not work.  Only from the Museum Lobby did it work.  That's just weird, but whatever works.  Thanks for all the help with getting the codes.

Message 19 of 115 (1,813 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

Mar 15, 2014

Clearing the cache does indeed cause the voucher list to populate correctly.  Unfortunately, it doesn't  STAY populated once you leave the space.

On Mar 14th this morning at 10:10am EST, I cleared my cache from inside Harbour Studio.  Then I logged out of my Home account.

My wife then took over the PS3 and logged into her account and went to QFG2 at 10:30am.  She completed the game and got her 4 game DLC codes by 11am.   After leaving the Action District by auto-exiting back to Harbour Studio, we jumped back into QFG2 Action District to check the list again.  The voucher list was again blank and reading ????????????????????.  So clearing the cache only worked temporarily for a half-hour period; I suspect we'll have to re-clear the cache if I want to see the code list again.

Message 20 of 115 (1,808 Views)
0 Likes