Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2935 posts

Re: [INFO] Network Error Fixes, Feedback Requested

May 12, 2012

Yes getting us out of the Hub would help a great deal. I will not stay in any of there public spaces. They can kiss my you know what.

The EU Blog post I mention before. They said report D5021 error messages. Since these are F13's I guess they don't count..

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1837 posts

May 12, 2012

how many reports about F13 you guys need before you admit theres something going on right now? I tried going to a club before going to a personal space. Dont waste your time, it doesnt work.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

May 12, 2012

Once again I ask this of  home staff: when we lose connection from homes servers or (psn).. send us to our apt spaces and not boot us from the program itself at least it will save reloading that part and let us decor when home is down

(edit: seems one of my alts who has very little wardrobe has very little problems) I can hop public spaces with no boot except if she dares a apt space, wardrobe now a factor????? anyone else with huge wardrobe on one account and little on another wanna test to see if this makes things worse?

banner2 photo XDee-x2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 12, 2012

K its now 8:51pm 5/11 and i have been getting f13 errors and sometimes yall threw in a dn and some crap error since yesterday about 2am .been trying to get to a personal space for two days now with no luck, it wasnt this bad before last update  it wasnt good  but could take it now its like wtf we have updates every week and keeps getting worse plz fix soon and dont make us wait till another update it needs fixing now 

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1519 posts

May 12, 2012

strider367 wrote:

strider367 wrote:

They said report D5021 error messages. Since these are F13's I guess they don't count..

PlayStation Home EU@PSHomeEU

however please continue to report any such errors (such as D5021 messages) via the PS Home technical forums

You like to misquote for dramatic effect? lol

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2935 posts

May 12, 2012

I didn't misquote anything. Being here as long as I have. I know they love to mince words. Since they mentioned like D5221 and they don't mention D13. They will stick to there first tweet;

PlayStation Home EU@PSHomeEU

We have taken steps to reduce the network errors that people have been experiencing recently. Indications are that this has been successful,

So as far as they are concerned there job is done. No more D5021 case closed. Have you any new messages from them? No you haven't and you won't hear from them again till Monday...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 12, 2012

See f13 error stat up on ps home  going to be fix

good to no

Do joy PlayStation Network and Games to
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25576 posts

May 12, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

how many reports about F13 you guys need before you admit theres something going on right now? I tried going to a club before going to a personal space. Dont waste your time, it doesnt work.

They have already admitted there is an issue. Thus this thread was posted prior to the update to fix the previous issue. Now they are looking for information; the circumstances we were in when we encountered the error. What were we doing?

With the information provided, the Developers hope to be able fix the problem(s) that has been plaguing us/them.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
986 posts

May 12, 2012

On Thursday, May 10th, I froze once, and got the F13 error a couple of times.

Today, May 11th, 7:50 pm CST, so far I have gotten the F13 error three times. Twice trying to go to my dolphie room from the Hudson gate; once trying to get into it using the Nav.

ok, tonight,10:30 pm CST five more F13's trying to get into a personal space thru the Nav. So turn off the PS3 ,turn it back on, fresh start, n ......  got to the hub, got to hudson, to the gate, n ......  F13 .... SMH

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2210 posts

May 12, 2012

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

Hey there Home Community!

During our weekly maintenance/publish on Wednesday, May 9th, we took further steps to address the issues players had reported recently regarding network errors. We have been monitoring the situation closely and all indicators are that this maintenance was successful. However, we ask that you please continue to report any connectivity issues or network errors (such as D5021 messages) in this thread so that we can continue to work with the development team to deliver you a world-class game experience in PlayStation Home.

Thanks for your support and patience!

J_W

Excuse me?  Fixed.. naa.. don't think so..   I've had F13's like back to back..

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 424 (171 Views)
0 Likes