Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: Joystick_Warrior PlayStation Support 3945 posts

[INFO] Missing Intellivision TV/Console when Purchasing from the PS Store

8 replies 318 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

Hey everyone. After doing some testing and research it seems that users who purchased the 2 Intellivision Games, Shark! Shark! and Astrosmash, on the PlayStation Store were only receiving cartridges in Home. These cartridges, while cool looking, are unusable without the console and TV items. If you have purchased either of these games between the dates of 2/5/2013 - 2/12/2013 from the PS Store, you are entitled to the console and TV for free. For those of you who do not have the console/tv after buying either Shark! Shark! or Astrosmash from the PlayStation Store, please post so in this thread and I will help remedy your problem.

Thanks again for everyone's patience with this issue. If anyone has further questions please let me know here. 

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Message 1 of 9 (318 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: [INFO] Missing Intellivision TV/Console when Purchasing from the PS Store

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Thanks, J_W, and sorry for being part of the run-around. Got that voucher code, and now there's a nice "Intellivision® GAME CONSOLE AND PLASMA TV" under my "Realtime Associates -- HOME" service.

Can barely wait to give it a spin!
...after plugging in more info to AlphaZone4 (pfft, "poinsoness").

EDIT: Okay, got a few Qs...

• Are the cartridges supposed to be "physical" items? An image is shown under My Purchases, but I've assumed there's just an entitlement.
  • After redeeming the Intellivision Console voucher, the Console+S!S! bundle does not show as purchased; is this related to the above bullet point?
  • Somehow, I seem to have full access to Astrosmash on the Console, and have won a reward, despite not purchasing anything Astrosmash.
  • Will the PSHA purchases still offer cartridges/cartridge entitlements, or are they to be replaced with one of the arcade machines?

EDIT2: Looks like that last bullet is the latter. Shark! Shark! is again available for PSHA purchase on my account, suggesting there's now something "in' there that's not on my account

EDIT3: I've begun a thread for ourselves to analyze just what we get out of each purchase, either side of the Cross-Buy. Please consider helping me to collect this information.

Message 2 of 9 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Feb 13, 2013

i bought astrosmash from the ps store the day it was released, i never recieved the tv/console. 

Message 3 of 9 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Any word on the missing clothing that comes with the games? I haven't been on to check, but last time I did check I never got ANY of them.
Message 4 of 9 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I have done the cache clear dance tonight and reconfirmed that I only have the Astrosmash cartridge after purchasing the Astrosmash game via the Vita store on my Vita.

Any help you can provide me to get the Home accessible unit would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 9 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Ello im in the UK yesterday i bought atrosmash in ps store it took my cash and showed id purchased the game so i went into home NOTHING there so i logged out back in 3times and cleared my cache to twice still nothing so my questions are 1do i need some tv item in home to play astro in my app. 2.can my guests play it too (when it fianally gets working). Also its confusing on the ps store info about this game because if i do need some tv do i have to buy and if so why dosent it state it in capital letters to stop confusion i think if u give the tv free u will sell more games that way. And i know ur getting a hard time off some ppl but i dont want a refund id sooner have astrosmash in my apartment please help me out here im totally lost with what i need 2 play this game in my apartment on home thank you
Message 6 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 28, 2014

hello i speak french sorry but i have buy the game sharkshark for play in pshome and i havn t the gai search and i see the tv intellivision but .... where is the tv intellivision please?

Message 7 of 9 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 28, 2014
help me please
Message 8 of 9 (60 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3945 posts

Mar 28, 2014
Hey there. You've reached the forums for SCEA. You'll need to contact support for your region. Thanks! Locking this old thread.
http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/842/p/0

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Message 9 of 9 (48 Views)
0 Likes