Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 19 2012
By: jaCKYass25 Lombax Warrior 110 posts

Granzella Southern Island Jet Ski Game Problem

13 replies 233 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

Hi - I've been able to play the jet ski game but ever since the last Home update i've been recieving an error message. I cannot remember the exact wording off the top of my head but if I attempt to click on the jet ski game (once being told we can join the game) I recieve an error from Home stating my internet type is "not suitable for this type of activity (NAT 3)".

I never had any trouble prior to the update last week. Is there any way this can be fixed? I share my internet with someone else in the house who also does some PC gaming...so we don't want to have to change the NAT type.

I tried contacting Granzella directly but couldn't get a response. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1353 posts

Re: Granzella Southern Island Jet Ski Game Problem

Sep 19, 2012

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure help is on the way soon with your problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3774 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Hey jaCKY. I'm sad to see you back here again with this issue! :smileysad: Can I assume a cache clear didn't do anything for you? Also can you check and tell me exactly what the error message is you are getting?

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (220 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Hi! It's actually a different issue this time. I actually got my jet ski to work which is awesome (finally). I haven't tried a cache clear but I certainly can and report back. I'll also get the exact wording.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Well, I cleared my cache this morning and it didn't to seem to help. I am still getting the error. Here's a picture of the error I'm getting. I never got an error before prior to the Home update last week.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Hmm...the picture was there earlier this morning when I pasted it in. Not sure if you can see it but I believe the error message stated "Your type of internet is not suitable for this type of activity (NAT 3)."
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (200 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25822 posts

Sep 21, 2012

jaCKYass25 wrote:

Well, I cleared my cache this morning and it didn't to seem to help. I am still getting the error.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling Home?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 21, 2012

I have not, but it's something I can certainly try over this weekend sometime. That's a good idea, Conrad! I'm just not sure why it started happening all of a sudden out of the blue. Very strange - i've never seen it anywhere else.

I mean, if there's no option after that other than to change the NAT then I guess I won't be jet skiing. It seems complicated to change the type and I wouldn't want to mess anything up for my fiance - especially when he's playing a lot of PC games as of late. I'd hate to screw something up for him.

Thanks for the suggestion - i'll be sure to keep everyone posted over the weekend. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (175 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3774 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Opening up NAT settings can enable more functions for your PS3. I believe 3 means it is the most restrictive. Did you happen to get a new router recently?

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Well, I tried deleting and reinstalling and i'm still seeing the same error.
We haven't got a new router recently. I'm not super tech savvy, so I don't even know how to go about opening up the NAT.
It's just weird because I haven't had any trouble like this before with the PS3 or Home. The game was working fine prior to the Home update.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (156 Views)
0 Likes