Nov 24 2012
By: Onsei-Kujo First Son 4 posts

Friends Want PSH

2 replies 113 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Hello. I go on Playstation Home, and I've tried to invite me friends or get them to instal it, and they have no clue what it is, but anyway they say they don't have it on their system. So I told them to update their PS3s. They still don't have it, and I then told them try looking in the Playstation store, but no luck at all. So is there anyway that they can accquire Playsation Home so we can hang out?

Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Friends Want PSH

Nov 25, 2012

Onsei-Kujo wrote:

Hello. I go on Playstation Home, and I've tried to invite me friends or get them to instal it, and they have no clue what it is, but anyway they say they don't have it on their system. So I told them to update their PS3s. They still don't have it, and I then told them try looking in the Playstation store, but no luck at all. So is there anyway that they can accquire Playsation Home so we can hang out?

Hey,

Direct them to look under their [PlayStation Network] tab on the PlayStation XMB. Located right above the PSN Store. The icon cannot be removed, so they will have to click on the PlayStation Home icon and install it. Also let them know if there's an update for PS Home, to wait for the Orange activity light on the PS3 console to stop flashing before preceeding (roughly 1-2 minutes).

Message 2 of 3 (101 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: Friends Want PSH

Nov 27, 2012

Thank you oh so very much, Sir. It's greatly apperaciated.

Message 3 of 3 (87 Views)
0 Likes