Jun 21, 2012

Ya just to home no where else sorry for confusion

Message 11 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Re: Fed up

Jun 21, 2012

Some people get a kick out of freezing servers and it's sad, because if it happend to them that often I bet they wouldn't like it. Karma is a b***h, nuff said.

Message 12 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Amen that's all I can say is amen

Message 13 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
580 posts

Jun 21, 2012

CentraI_Plaza wrote:

People freeze Home all the time just to make others mad, it's not something that randomly happens all of the time.

It is "random" too. Twice today I froze in my wardrobe in my apartment in Japan Home. No freezers there, of course. Just bad code or bad Sony servers, or both.

Message 14 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Every time I go look at rewards or go into stores or redecorate and go to wardrobe it happens EVERY TIME !!

Message 15 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2998 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Lacci916 wrote:

I freeze all the time like I'll go to change outfits and I'll freeze then I'll turn off my system try to log bk into home then wait 30 min for my hdd to be repaired this is been going on for over a month IM SO OVER IT I PAY MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO PS3 Sony and home to get a freeze it needs to be stopped who do I need to speak with who's the big boss over home I want his number and name I've had geek squad to my house they have looked at everything and stated it was homes fault fix it even if u need to shut home down for a few days but I'm fed up

Try clearing your cache every once in awhile. I used to have this freezing problem too until someone on here suggested I clear my cache. So I do that at least once a week, and I don't freeze nearly as much now. Just go to your options and you'll see "cache" in there, and you'll have the option to either increase cache size, or clear cache. It takes afew minutes to do, but it's alot better to do that, than seeing that same screen "Repairing HDD Cache" over and over again. I hope this helps and good luck! :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Message 16 of 23 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

To Joanna...

If i am correct in my assumption, I believe Lacci is referring to when you freeze in Home and you have to reboot...you go to reload Home and it'll give you a message like this: "REPAIRING HDD CACHE." This cannot be bypassed by hiting circle, it's mandatory and has to be done NEARLY everytime you freeze on Home. I understand her frustrations....it sucks.

You are correct.  What Joanna was talking about is when after restarting the PS3 after a system freeze it will often give a message alert notifying you  that the file system needs to be rebuilt.  However, if instead of clicking X for "OK", you can skip it by pressing circle.

However, when you restart Home after a freeze it will frequently repair the HDD automatically and can not be skipped, and sometimes the process of repairing the HDD can take several minutes.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 17 of 23 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Home Freezes so much do to Hackers....And Home hasn't fixed them all these years and at this rate they won't be fixing them.

And if PS4 rumors are True... PS4 will not support Home... So there won't need to be any fixes by then...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 18 of 23 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

Lacci916 wrote:

I freeze all the time like I'll go to change outfits and I'll freeze then I'll turn off my system try to log bk into home then wait 30 min for my hdd to be repaired this is been going on for over a month IM SO OVER IT I PAY MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO PS3 Sony and home to get a freeze it needs to be stopped who do I need to speak with who's the big boss over home I want his number and name I've had geek squad to my house they have looked at everything and stated it was homes fault fix it even if u need to shut home down for a few days but I'm fed up

Try clearing your cache every once in awhile. I used to have this freezing problem too until someone on here suggested I clear my cache. So I do that at least once a week, and I don't freeze nearly as much now. Just go to your options and you'll see "cache" in there, and you'll have the option to either increase cache size, or clear cache. It takes afew minutes to do, but it's alot better to do that, than seeing that same screen "Repairing HDD Cache" over and over again. I hope this helps and good luck! :manhappy:

Hello Bobsled.

Was there really a need to bump an old thread? I only ask as I recall you scolding others for doing the exact same thing.

So, will you be ratting yourself out to the mods or will you be leaving it to the self appointed forum police?

Message 19 of 23 (124 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 3, 2012

i would try deleting home and re download it somtimes the data is corrupted causing lagg and freezing i delete and re download every month.

Message 20 of 23 (110 Views)
0 Likes