Splicer
44 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports

Feb 16, 2013

I also am haveing problems it will not let me get the ww shoes and the table for valentines day And All my Furniture And Clothes i bought  are all in storage

Message 183 of 529 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Club setting gone

Feb 15, 2013

Lost all my club settings and al my fish died..  Afert the update.. TY and BS

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 142 of 529 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1553 posts

Re: Club setting gone

Feb 16, 2013

I have the same issue, lost all my club files, after the upate. This happened a couple of weeks ago, after a weekly update to many club owners, too. It was corrected on the next weekly update. We can only hope this is the case again.

They moved my post about this issue to the official thread started by J_W, to collect issues pertaining to the 1.75 update. We can only hope our issue does not get lost in the wall of other issues being posted. Guess, we will have to be persistent. 

Mur

Posted Image
Message 181 of 529 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Greetings well as perviously stated i have had issues that got worse my furniture rest itself again but thats not all ... i am unable to log on Home it has bin happening for the past 2 days ... all i get is errors an its far to nomerese to mention the codes as u are aware of all the errors messages .... if at all possible please i implor u to fix home on wednsday an i will also mention as the cause to this as well so u can bring it to the attention of the Home Team ... its a settings error cause i had this problem a day prior to the update home told me i had to delete my settings ... so please bring this to thier attention ... thanks again Farewell

Message 184 of 529 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 17, 2013

i decided to write every time theres a crash in the system cause by the new patch. i suggest everyone does the same. so here goes mine at approximately 8:30pm eastern time my system froze while in wardrobe please fix problem sony.ty

Message 185 of 529 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Feb 17, 2013

i just logged into Home and ive got 3 club/group disconnects and I get kicked out everytime and now everything is marked as new in my wardrobe.   Grrrrrrr!

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 186 of 529 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2596 posts

Feb 17, 2013

The "auto storage mini game" is playing new trick on me...

I dont receive the me message anymore, not for now. But items are still moved to storage.

It's not the big mess it was before, most of my wardrobe look intact. But items I previously removed from storage and mark as favorite returned to storage.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 187 of 529 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

angry playstation user

Feb 17, 2013

i went onto my playstation home account and i notticed that some of the items i have favorited on my wadrobe and reddocrating items were mixed up and i called the playstation and one of the guys that picked up was kind of rude and couldnt help me at all however when i called again the guy told me to come on here and tell you guys the problem well hopefully anyway i fixed it all up so my favorites were favorited and my storage items were in storage then i shut my system off for a while and logged back on and i discovered the same issue so im wondering if you can please resolves this issue because it is very annoying please and thank you

Message 188 of 529 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
19 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Since the update all my clothing and furniture is out of storage. It's lump together in one big mess.I get a error message that I have too much stuff.That the system has sent some of my clothing and furniture to storage automatically.I spent a hour sending un wanted clothing and furniture to storage.Then I logged off.When I came back on all my clothing and furniture was out of storage again in one big lump of mess.I tried to clean it up again.I sent all my unwanted furniture and clothing to storage again.When I logged back on today all my unwanted furniture and clothing was out of storage in one big mess.I have no desire to get back on home or spend any more money on home.Sony please fix this.
Message 189 of 529 (158 Views)
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Does anyone else have this problem like we are??

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Every Time My wife (lildevil72) and I (lilwolfy1978) log on to home the stuff we had marked as favors are put in to storages and the stuff we put in the storages is put back were we didn't what it to be and for me (lilwolfy1978) anytime I go onto home I'm a female new person and that's been going on for 5 days now and I'm getting really upset about it. So please fix it Thank you.

Message 190 of 529 (149 Views)
0 Likes