Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports

Mar 1, 2013

Well, this week I thought there was an improvement (in my case anyways). I regained control of my wardrobe and furniture for a FEW days. Then on Wednesday, everything went back to not wanting to load. I still can't access the stores within PSHome, they haven't been loading SINCE 1.75

But in the last few days, it actually got worse. For example, going to Aurora, Orbrunner and Trap-O-Matic wouldn't load (same for all other games in all spaces) ... all the avatars in the space wouldn't load. Then, going in a clubhouse to meet up with friends, they wouldn't load. It's getting really frustrating. Friends have been holding events and challenges that I can't participate in. Apartments are bare as if they we're never decorated. But, for some strange reason, my Japanese account has remained unaffected, nothing ever went to storage and everything loads fine (fast too).

Info would be nice :smileyhappy: Hearing that it's only affecting a few is BS, as most friends are having issues of some sort. 

Will I have to simply wait it out until one day, without explanation, it suddenly fixes itself? Or will someone actually come out and explain **bleep** is going on? Patience is starting to run thin :smileysad:

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 391 of 529 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2013

ive been disconnecting on ps home since the 1.75 and there was a maintenance on 27 february i thought tht after the maintenance it wil maybe work but it didnt i get exactly the same error m-10 please help me !!!

Message 392 of 529 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1206 posts

Mar 1, 2013

shaunmccreanor wrote:

ive been disconnecting on ps home since the 1.75 and there was a maintenance on 27 february i thought tht after the maintenance it wil maybe work but it didnt i get exactly the same error m-10 please help me !!!

I was bombarded with various "M" errors last night while I had an HCV friend visiting a personal space. After I'd say at least 10 of these errors it finally let me through but I was forced to agree to the TOS again and then perform another upload to the servers. Gotta say it's working much better than after the first time I updated. Thankfully I only decorated one apartment between the initial upload and the one last night resulting in only furniture one layout being lost but on the plus side my inventory is completely intact other than the order of some items.

Message 393 of 529 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1850 posts

Mar 1, 2013

White_Materia_ wrote:

I have a problem were everytime i log into home my avatar hair color is black and i have to change it constantly is this something being worked on? thanks

I have noticed this happening to my Avatar too. 

I just froze and came right back into Home, and here I am with black hair again :smileysurprised:

Message 394 of 529 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I'm having an issue when relogging back into Home.

A few days ago, I got stuck in my wardrobe and had to exit Home to get out of it.

Well, now every time I log on, it starts me off in a default avatar.

It doesn't matter if I re-load a saved avatar, and play with it until I quit Home.

Once I re-log back in, it starts me back into a default regardless.

Message 395 of 529 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

Mar 2, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm having an issue when relogging back into Home.

A few days ago, I got stuck in my wardrobe and had to exit Home to get out of it.

Well, now every time I log on, it starts me off in a default avatar.

It doesn't matter if I re-load a saved avatar, and play with it until I quit Home.

Once I re-log back in, it starts me back into a default regardless.

This happened to me too yesterday. It looked like that the network was overloaded in some way. It took about 10 minutes just to log in. Then I got the message that my settings could not be loaded and my avatar looked like the default avatar. I also got the message that no matter what I do, my newly defined avatar will not be saved. This is probably also what happened to you.

Message 396 of 529 (185 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26644 posts

Mar 2, 2013

This morning, for me, everything is in it's proper spot. Hopefully it will stay that way.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 397 of 529 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 2, 2013
twice this week, i tried to sort out my wardrobe again. First 1 early this week, after few hours of sorting my wardrobe, when i get on home, i got auto storage alert which reshuffled my wardrobe again. I thought it was cz i maxed out my wardrobe. So the second time last night, i tried nt to max out my wardrobe hoping it wont activate auto storage..but to no avail..auto storage was bk again when i log on home and back to my chaotic wardrobe. I dnt know if there's a way to disable auto storage option. I had exact same problem few months ago when mahjong apartment space came out..everytime i get into the space, all my wardrobe and furnitures get reshuffled. But somehow it got fixed eventually.
The only saving grace is the save/load option is loading fast now. With 48 slots i have, the saved outfits will be enough to get by while waiting for another patch ...
Message 398 of 529 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I was at level 4 for crops planting at bramblenook space. When i log on home..im bk to level 1 although my gold r still at 7700. Any1 is getting same problem?
I cant leave holding pen at the prairie as well. I see many ppl get in but i just get" currently in use" alert. This started after the patch as well :smileysad:
Message 399 of 529 (170 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26644 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Clothes and furniture in disarray again.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 400 of 529 (129 Views)
0 Likes