Oh, I just noticed a LOT of my inventory items are now missing, including all purchased LMOs. Yes, I checked storage. Ugh.
But I'm sure this post will just get lost among all the others in this thread and nothing will get resolved.
Edit: Oops. It was just storage taking a very long time to load more inventory items. Odd.
Thanks alot PSH is screwed up i hate 1.75 patch can't get on PSH FIX WARDROBE ARE U WILL LOSE FOLKS ON PSH I CAN SAY IT"S WARDROBE CHANGE I WILL SAY I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK I DEMEND IT BE FIXED RIGHT NOW ARE U WILL BE PAYING ME BACK I AM FREAKEN FLYING MAD FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX PSH........ PS UR ABOUT LOSE LOYAL PAYING PERSON TO PSH POINT BLANK.
This patch isnt solving problems its making new ones. Home is more lagg filled than normal due to all the players on the servers. I want to be able to launch data from my hard drive again. Also if the data is only on the servers and sony is compramised again we could lose all our data can you at sony come up with a better option for the players/customers?
Hun i can say they don't care about us there setting on there rears not fixing nothing 1.75 update is so screwed up there just setting back and laughing at us if i where u i would request refund from sony because i no i am there nothing but bunch of pathetic folks saying the 1.75 was good idea it's pathetic. they need lose there jobs replace the folks who run the support web site..........
The things that I like about the 1.75 update are:
- Home runs smoother for me.
- Very little bit of lag. (The lag isn't really noticeable)
- Love being able to change at friends places.
- Loading is faster.
- Being able to put my Club info in my PSN name if I wanted to.
- Even though I don't have PS+, I do like the new hair and popup colors that are available to the PS+ members.
The issues I have been having, or noticed, with 1.75 update:
- My wardrobe's and inventory's storage got all messed up. My storage got switched with the non storaged items.
- I noticed that under the "Help" menu, in the Navigator, is blank. Their is no text at all. (Not sure if this was purposely done or it is a bug from the update.)
- So far only happened once. *knock on wood* The save icon wouldn't go away and I ended up stuck in wardrobe, followed by a boot and a error code, M-10.
But overall, I am really glad we got this update finally cause home was needing a major Core update like this.
I bought the Peakvox earrings yesterday and put them on, well today not only was the earrings in my storage but it took it off of my Avi as well. I had to re-add them to my avi after realizing the elements I collected were low level ones
Home is a disaster since the update. Club layouts won't stay when u leave and come back. the club is totally empty again. All my wardrobe and funiture items are messed up. Things i have bought are no longer there. Things that were in my storage and now in my regualar inventory and vice versa. Sony has just created a major disaster and headache for anyone who uses home