Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Oh, I just noticed a LOT of my inventory items are now missing, including all purchased LMOs. Yes, I checked storage. Ugh. :smileymad:

But I'm sure this post will just get lost among all the others in this thread and nothing will get resolved. :smileytongue:

Edit: Oops. It was just storage taking a very long time to load more inventory items. Odd. :smileytongue:

- Home Closed Beta Tester since Oct 14th 2008 -
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 529 (234 Views)
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Feb 15, 2013

1.75 has worked just fine for me except the save/load character takes forever to load up. Over 10 mins for all 24 to load.

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 529 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Feb 15, 2013
The two problems I'm having are the following:

1. I can't favorite anything in my inventory. After I mark something as a favorite, leave the inventory, and go back in the items are unfavorited.

2. Frequently the saving icon will appear on screen and will not disappear for quite a while. Sometimes it appears and disappears within a second, but often I'm sitting there for a few minutes or more waiting for it to disappear. It's not appearing randomly like it was right after the update, but it still takes a long time to save some things that used to take a few seconds when the saving was done to my HDD; and I've noticed that if I try to visit a new location while the icon is on-screen I get booted with an M-10 or M-16 error almost without fail.
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 529 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

TY FOUR MISSING UP PSH

Feb 15, 2013

can't save anything i wish u would put PSH under maintenance fix 1.75 update please fix PSH

live love and dream
Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 529 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

FIX PSH NOW

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Thanks alot PSH is screwed up i hate 1.75 patch can't get on PSH FIX WARDROBE ARE U WILL LOSE FOLKS ON PSH I CAN SAY IT"S WARDROBE CHANGE I WILL SAY I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK I DEMEND IT BE FIXED RIGHT NOW ARE U WILL BE PAYING ME BACK I AM FREAKEN FLYING MAD FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX PSH........ PS UR ABOUT LOSE LOYAL PAYING PERSON TO PSH POINT BLANK.

live love and dream
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 529 (204 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Patch 2/13/2013

Feb 15, 2013

This patch isnt solving problems its making new ones. Home is more lagg filled than normal due to all the players on the servers. I want to be able to launch data from my hard drive again.  Also if the data is only on the servers and sony is compramised again we could lose all our data can you at sony come up with a better option for the players/customers?

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 529 (196 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: Patch 2/13/2013

Feb 15, 2013

Hun i can say they don't care about us there setting on there rears not fixing nothing 1.75 update is so screwed up there just setting back and laughing at us if i where u i would request refund from sony because i no i am there nothing but bunch of pathetic folks saying the 1.75 was good idea it's pathetic. they need lose there jobs replace the folks who run the support web site..........

live love and dream
Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 529 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Feb 15, 2013

The things that I like about the 1.75 update are:

- Home runs smoother for me. 

- Very little bit of lag. (The lag isn't really noticeable)

- Love being able to change at friends places.

- Loading is faster.

- Being able to put my Club info in my PSN name if I wanted to.

- Even though I don't have PS+, I do like the new hair and popup colors that are available to the PS+ members.

The issues I have been having, or noticed, with 1.75 update:

- My wardrobe's and inventory's storage got all messed up. My storage got switched with the non storaged items.

- I noticed that under the "Help" menu, in the Navigator, is blank. Their is no text at all. (Not sure if this was purposely done or it is a bug from the update.)

- So far only happened once. *knock on wood* The save icon wouldn't go away and I ended up stuck in wardrobe, followed by a boot and a error code, M-10.

But overall, I am really glad we got this update finally cause home was needing a major Core update like this.

Due to my crappy PC, I am using the PS3's browser to access the forums most of the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 529 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3614 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I bought the Peakvox earrings yesterday and put them on, well today not only was the earrings in my storage but it took it off of my Avi as well.  I had to re-add them to my avi after realizing the elements I collected were low level ones :smileyindifferent::smileymad:

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 529 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Home is a disaster since the update. Club layouts won't stay when u leave and come back. the club is totally empty again. All my wardrobe and funiture items are messed up. Things i have bought are no longer there. Things that were in my storage and now in my regualar inventory and vice versa. Sony has just created a major disaster and headache for anyone who uses home

Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 529 (170 Views)
0 Likes