Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
23 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports

Feb 15, 2013
Save/load section takes forever to download the 1st 24 saved slots...it will b a huge nightmare to dl 48.
Message 111 of 529 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1638 posts

Feb 15, 2013
My hair on my avatars is black, and should be blones in the save slots. I have 2 ps3's. Does this to both.

2nd. My rewards show up on one ps3, other it doesn't. O.O
Message 112 of 529 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Feb 15, 2013

TJMVoyager wrote:
My hair on my avatars is black, and should be blones in the save slots. I have 2 ps3's. Does this to both.

2nd. My rewards show up on one ps3, other it doesn't. O.O

Im having trouble with the rewards as well. Alot aren't appearing for me. The peakvox rewards I had to re-enter home FIVE TIMES for them to appear. And my wardrobe is all in disarry so I  had to re-organize it..piece..by piece

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 114 of 529 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1638 posts

Home, What In The Heck Were You Thinking ???

Feb 15, 2013

Wardrobe is a mess now, 4-5 years of stuff all a mess, Avatars have different hair colors? Reward items not showing up having 2 PS3's same accounts? Fix one thing, brake another, seems typical around here. Word to the wise, so called wise, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

What were you guys thinking?

Message 113 of 529 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 15, 2013

we post as we please u need do ur job tell them to fix PSH

live love and dream
Message 116 of 529 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 15, 2013

although this is a nice (concept) of home i prefer having a slow lagg every so often rather then getting server is curently busy please come back later message. i cant go to public spaces, bought content, use bought content and use home as of the terms of use clearly states that playstation will never under any circumstances prevent the user which purchesed content, to deny him or her access to there content. if this playstation home problem is not resolved i am forced to use legal action that i see fit. to access my content fully and to the terms of use which the playstation home service is in breach of.

Message 119 of 529 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 15, 2013

i will say this to every body who is posting here request refund from sony get ur money bck there setting on there rears laughing at us they need better sut folks who runs forums

live love and dream
Message 121 of 529 (324 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

I can't even dl the update! Playstation tech assistance has had me do everything from restore file system to contacting my ISP..BTW comcast says they don't need to open any tcp or UDP ports because they don't restrict access to Playstation severs at all...Also my tested DL speed is over 16mps so I know im connected. Ive been trying for 2 days to DL this update and help would be amazing... Thanks!

UPDATE... WOW it finally DL'ed after only 2 days!.... Now im getting a network error  code    z(-1,-214731071)          so I still can't go into home......im going to bed, this is ridiculous and there is no help anywhere... :smileysad:

Message 122 of 529 (307 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3135 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I knew the portable camera was being removed but I dont remember hearing that the cameras would be nerfed, what happened to the zoom and  view options?

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 123 of 529 (296 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6376 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Just got the M-10 error. All my clothing/storage got reset right afterward. Furniture/storage stayed ok tho.
Message 124 of 529 (287 Views)
0 Likes