Uncharted Territory
1664 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] Issues with Mercia? Post them here!

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

They have had more then enough time to fix and work the bugs out, that is why we have beta, beta is to test it before final release, beta is so that things are fixed prior to releasing the full, this game should have stayed in beta until it got fixed, which I pointed out to the developers, but the izzy don't listen and thus we have a broken game that almost after 2 months and yet still not fixed.

Take advantage of beta, don't release a broken game before the final state, it's bad business.

Message 131 of 149 (415 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3076 posts

Oct 7, 2012

:^/ Well, I've played through to Fame Level thirty, so I've received all of the Home rewards from the game. I'm happy about that, but the game could have been so much better if it hadn't been for the bugs. If I'd purchased any of the weapons or armor, I'd be very upset about the technical quality of the program.

Message 132 of 149 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1664 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

So how many more lies from the infamous developers are we going to hear from? More excuses? More lies? Seems common with this now, hey, it's a trend, get used to it, that's there business model, we rob and steal your money, but hey, you get nothing in return but a broken non fixed game. Pretty amazing how you support companies and they don't support you, go figure, what else is new, :smileyvery-happy:

Message 133 of 149 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
34 posts

MERCIA QUEST, cold hearted

Oct 9, 2012

I posted this message this morning, can't find my post, what happened to it? I have been on cold hearted since level 13, I am now on level 24, I killed a ton of lizards, but have 0 lizard hearts, what's up doc? Someone PLEASE HELP me get the 4 lizard hearts, I've HAD IT already !!!!!!!  PLEASE HELP me get the 4 lizard hearts, & DON'T LOSE MY POST AGAIN !!!!!!

Message 134 of 149 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2083 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

i am stuck on level 29 and one beak away from completeing the game and the lizards that generaly give the beaks are not respawning in the 8 pillar room or the room with the firpiit in the middle of the room of the old temple just a heads up im almost done want to finish sometime this yr

Message 135 of 149 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1664 posts

Oct 11, 2012
What are they going for a recorded breaking thread here? Whats wrong lockwood? Can't fix the game? Can't let the community know whats going on with this game?
Message 136 of 149 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12701 posts

Oct 19, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/WHATS-UP-WITH-THE-MERCIA-BUG-FIX/m-p/3857022...

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of communication about Mercia, unfortunately we're still waiting for the same big patch mentioned on September 20th to get through QA.

We are expecting it to go live on October 31st, however, and it should address a lot (if not all) of the issues you’ve reported to us. We will let you know if this changes, but fingers crossed for October 31st!

Kind regards,

Lockwood

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 137 of 149 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I'm having trouble getting into Mercia. I played for about an hour, but can't get back into the game. I get little box x on the down load like forging, creatures, rooms, all of them except the vary bottom one.

Is there a way to re-down load the game. Thank You billd1910

Message 138 of 149 (198 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Just clear your cache and you'll be able to download it again.

Message 139 of 149 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Well, it would appear that the portal bug is still in effect despite the fact that the Lockdown map had to be downloaded before I can enter the area. Thus I am unable to complete the "Queens Court" quest, which added to the inability to complete the "Slay the Beast!" due to the switches in the Old Temple blocked off by the waterfall that would allow me to progress further into the map, and makes one wonder why one who is already at Leve 30 would even persue this game any longer. I'll give Mercia, and Lockwood in general, one more chance at redemption by the first of November to fix those problems.

From the publisher's reputation as of late, I don't have much faith in such an outcome.

Message 140 of 149 (134 Views)
0 Likes