Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
14 posts

Re: ERROR Z(7,-104), WE WANT EXPLANATION NOW

Nov 21, 2009

OMG DID THEY REALLY COME OUT AND SPEAK OR DID SOMEONE MAKE THAT UP THIS IS STILL REDICULOUS. DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AND NOW 2 MONTHS LATER THEY WANNA SAY THEY BEEN WORKEN ON IT WELL I HOPE SO CAUSE IF YOUR JUST FINDING OUT NOW YOU NEED TO BLOW YOUR DAMN TOES OF I WOULD OF JUST BEEN HAPPY WITH A USERNAME SWIPE AND A VOUCHER TO PUT ALL THE STUFF BACK ON MY NAME THAT WOULD OF BEEN EXCEPTABLE BUT BUY THE TIME THEY FIX THIS ILL BE MISSS MY DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ KIT THATS WHY I BOUT THE GOD DAMN DREW BREES JERSEY NOT ONLY CAUSE I LOVE MY LADIES AND THERE BREASTES BUT I WANTED MY DAMN DJ KIT SO I LOST OUT ON THAT LOST ON ON WHERES WALDO WONT BE ABLE TO GET TURKEY SUIT WONT BE ABLE TO GET ANY OF THE SPEACIALS THAT WILL BE GONE AND THAT IS WHAT REALLLY PISSES ME OF 45 days OR LONGER FOR A FIX WHEN THERE IS MONEY INVOLVED IS JUST

UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE UNEXCEPTABLE EVEN IF THEY HAD TO GO ONE BUY ONE THIS IS YOUR BIZZNESS AND NOW YOU CAN BET YOUR A$$ YOU WILL BE LOOSING MONEY NOW CAUSE IF I DONT GET MY DJ KIT I WONT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ONE PLAYSTATION HOME BUT ILL  MAKE SURE I PLAY ALL THE MINI GAMES AND RACK UP ON EVERY SINGLE FREEE BEEEE

YOUR NUMBER ONE PLAYSTATION HOME FAN SLOAN aka INGODWETRUSTBABY!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5451 posts

Nov 21, 2009

Well, there are several perspectives here and I think we should be sensitive to all of them. 

Yes, I agree that management should have posted a thread immediately after being aware of the log in issues, and this is not to give them an excuse. But, as you can see, a post is made and the drama continues and even worse than it was before something was said in some cases. 

I believe the silence is because they don't have an answer yet or an estimated time of repair. Let's not forget that management is our communication bridge between devs and us. If there's nothing to report, what are they going to say? The fact of the matter is that we simply want someone to say something to ease our minds and say "We know about it". But then we will have others that say, "well, that's dumb. What's the point? Tell us when it will be fixed?"

I feel bad for management here cause there's really nothing they can say at this juncture to alleviate the negativity in the Home support forum. However, all I can personally suggest is that maybe we all ease up a bit. Multiple threads and bashing management isn't going to solve anything faster. In the end, it's all about the dev team and how quickly they can figure out what's causing this. 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Nov 23, 2009
Thank you Cyd, thats exactly what we wanted to hear. Hope it comes soon, and another quick question, what about all the limited items we will miss out on, im sure we would have gotten them if we were able to log in. its only fair we are granted with these items, again thank you for your response.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Nov 23, 2009
See, the Dev's are working to fix this error for you, Just hang in there!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Nov 23, 2009

CydoniaX wrote:

The Dev team DOES know about this error and have been steadily working on it since they became aware. When we have updates, rest assured, we will tell you. Just take comfort in the fact that this is high on our radar. Thanks for your patience.

~CydoniaX

I still don't get why one of the Home Managers would post something like this here?  Why not make it into a sticky where everone can see it?  It's almost like they are trying to hide it in a post that only a hand full of people are ever going to read.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 23, 2009
Just be happy they at least took the effort to respond. All we can do is wait now.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3866 posts

Nov 23, 2009

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

CydoniaX wrote:

The Dev team DOES know about this error and have been steadily working on it since they became aware. When we have updates, rest assured, we will tell you. Just take comfort in the fact that this is high on our radar. Thanks for your patience.

~CydoniaX

I still don't get why one of the Home Managers would post something like this here?  Why not make it into a sticky where everone can see it?  It's almost like they are trying to hide it in a post that only a hand full of people are ever going to read.

I have created a thread for the time being until an official sticky is made with the reply from CydoniaX, you can find it here.

Message Edited by ADAMPwns on 11-23-2009 12:13 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Nov 29, 2009
I have a friend who was having this error, it is an item error. I fixed it in 15 minutes. Either sony doesn't care about their customers or they have some lazy employees or they're too busy cranking out new content that this is being pushed to the back burner. They know how to fix it. Even I, the consumer, can fix this problem so I don't see why they can't.
If the way you play the game is the way you live your life you should have some Platinum trophies.
houdrummer Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Nov 29, 2009
How did you fix the problem?
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 29, 2009
Did I read this right? You fixed it on your own? Tell us how! Please.. I've had this error for 3 months! I'm sure others much longer.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 60 (18 Views)
0 Likes