Nov 19 2009
By: Psycle_ShifT Hekseville Citizen 300 posts

ERROR Z(7,-104), WE WANT EXPLANATION NOW

59 replies 38 views Edited Nov 19, 2009
We deserve to know whats going on. We are sick of the silence, and we need an explanation. Doesn't make any sense that we cannot call sony for support, only to be lead here with no communication. WHY DOESN'T HOME WORK! Why are you not giving support to us! To my knowledge, what you are doing is illegal, you are hiding the fact with silence. Most of us has invested money, and you have done nothing to help us for what we know. WE DEMAND SOME FORM OF SUPPORT HERE NOW.
Message 1 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: ERROR Z(7,-104), WE WANT EXPLANATION NOW

Nov 19, 2009
Alot of users are having the Z(7,-104) error and the Dev team are working to fix this for you & the other users of Home. The Dev team knows about this error (I was told) and the Devs do want you and the others back on Home as soon as possible. Hang in there...
Message 2 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 19, 2009
This just pisses me off at the fact that they "know" about it yet they don't even bother to mention it in the daily bulletins or even respond to us here on the forums. It's been a month since I got this error and I'm still waiting for a fix! Do we have to wait for the next update? and hope for the best? This is just unacceptable especially to those who spent money here. They should at least keep us posted with their progress so we know they're actually doing something about it.
Message 3 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Nov 19, 2009
They could at least let us downgrade an earlier version of home b4 1.3 that is.
Message 4 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Nov 19, 2009
Once they have a fix/patch for this i'm sure a HCM (Home Community Manager) will post a message about it on the forums
Message 5 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Nov 20, 2009

Sophronia wrote: 
Alot of users are having the Z(7,-104) error and the Dev team are working to fix this for you & the other users of Home. The Dev team knows about this error (I was told) and the Devs do want you and the others back on Home as soon as possible. Hang in there...

That's great, I'm sure they do, but what they should really be doing is addressing the community when major problems like this occur. 
Message 6 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Nov 20, 2009

Guess what the managers are talking about instead of these problems . . .

I couldn't make this stuff up to save my life It's World Toilet Day

Message 7 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
618 posts

Nov 20, 2009

The Dev team DOES know about this error and have been steadily working on it since they became aware. When we have updates, rest assured, we will tell you. Just take comfort in the fact that this is high on our radar. Thanks for your patience.

~CydoniaX

Message 8 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Nov 20, 2009

CydoniaX wrote:

The Dev team DOES know about this error and have been steadily working on it since they became aware. When we have updates, rest assured, we will tell you. Just take comfort in the fact that this is high on our radar. Thanks for your patience.

~CydoniaX

and that's all we wanted. Wasn't too hard. It would have saved A LOT of angst if this had just been said say maybe 30 days ago. We aren't picky we just anted someone to give us a second look. Now I think a stickied thread would help alot! It would only take a minute, and I promise you it will be worth it. Even if its 40 or 50 or 60 days late. The relinquished just wanta know they are loved too.
Message 9 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Nov 20, 2009
Hey crunk.. did u really need a confirmation that they are working on this problem?  I really think u all know that this is a serious issue and is being worked on until you all can log back in.  Either the devs need to use a back up inventory of yours, or fix your current one because the code got messed up when writing to your file.  I know for a fact that this is problem is not just being swept under the rug. Why its taking them so long is beyond me, but there are probably many people with this problem and they are also working on a fix so this doesn't happen again im sure. 
Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003

Message 10 of 60 (38 Views)
0 Likes