Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 04 2013
By: ReccaWolf Uncharted Territory 1558 posts

Diamond Mansion First Floor - Priced Error

22 replies 232 views Edited Aug 4, 2013

It's been 2 days, and I'm still getting an Error price tag message, saying that I need to re-enter the store, but it's not coming up as $14.99 no matter how many times I've re-entered or go back on Home and check the purchase. What should I do? I want this before the Second Floor is released next week, so I can get the discount.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3043 posts

Re: Diamond Mansion First Floor - Priced Error

Aug 4, 2013

ReccaWolf wrote:

It's been 2 days, and I'm still getting an Error price tag message, saying that I need to re-enter the store, but it's not coming up as $14.99 no matter how many times I've re-entered or go back on Home and check the purchase. What should I do? I want this before the Second Floor is released next week, so I can get the discount.

I'm sure you've tried but just in case have you reset your router/modem?  That always fixes the price errors for me, a simple ps3 reboot never does.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1558 posts

Aug 4, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

I'm sure you've tried but just in case have you reset your router/modem?  That always fixes the price errors for me, a simple ps3 reboot never does.

I've done a network test on my PS3. My modem is still fine. Still says Error though. The other places have the prices on them.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
821 posts

Aug 6, 2013
When I get that I sill clear my cache n then pricing seems to be back to normal for me.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3748 posts

Aug 6, 2013

ReccaWolf wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

I've done a network test on my PS3. My modem is still fine. Still says Error though. The other places have the prices on them.

Network tests are irrelevant to Home. They do not accurately reflect your ability to access Home and its content, the test just means you can log onto PSN. That being said i recommend checking your wires and making sure your PS3 is plugged into properly to your modem. After tinkering with your network go ahead and try again. 

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1558 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

Network tests are irrelevant to Home. They do not accurately reflect your ability to access Home and its content, the test just means you can log onto PSN. That being said i recommend checking your wires and making sure your PS3 is plugged into properly to your modem. After tinkering with your network go ahead and try again. 

Okay, well, I have a wireless router, and we've done the reset, but it's still showing an error at the first floor mansion. Everyone has seen it on their screens as well, and it's not just me. All the other purchases show their price numbers but not the first floor space.

This may be irrelevant, but I know that when seeing the price it was $14.99, but I had no money and went on Yacht Club. I went through the access door too, but when I had money added to my funds I went back to it, but found it being an error. It keeps saying that I'm discontinued from the store server and try re-entering the store, which I've done many times, but nothing happens. Maybe the opening to the Yacht Club had something to do with it? I'm not totally sure, and I know the free bundle for owners is not going away at all, from what Ren_Echo says. Nothing says it was going to be limited anyways. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
737 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Looks like my post was deleted but I have been seeing the same thing as ReccaWolf. The Diamond Mansion comes up with error in the price but every other item I have looked at has been fine. I haven't checked since the latest update however. 

As fas as the free bundle is concerned, according to the playstation blog of July 24th "As a bonus, if you buy the First Floor of the Diamond Beach Mansion within the first ten days of release, an exclusive First Floor item bundle will be included with your purchase." I'm assuming that this is no longer available since ten days have passed but I don't know for sure since I can't actually buy the mansion, lol. 

My point was that if the price was showing up as error on the 10th day (as it was for me), then we missed out on the free bundle (if it in fact expired).

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 7, 2013

My problem is different.  I purchased the second floor first at 14.99 and now it wants to charge me 14.99 for the first floor.  No one said you have to purchase the first floor first.  What can be done?  I'm not paying 14.99 again

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3748 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Thanks for the update guys. I'm going to check with the store team.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I purchased the first floor anyway but, still got charged 14.99.  This will be corrected right?  And, the furniture pack that is supposed to be free, is still 9.99.  I think i'll wait for your response before I proceed

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (160 Views)
0 Likes