Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 08 2012
By: Squint421 PlayStation MVP 633 posts
Accepted Solution

Cutthroats invincibility glitch!!!

[ Edited ]
12 replies 611 views Edited Sep 13, 2012

Wondering if anyone else has run into this issue? I was playing and we found we couldn't kill this one ship. It was permanently invincible none of the other ships could damage it either. . It was well past the 10 secs of invincibility for the offending ship. Waited awhile and went back. There were then 3 ships invincible like the one before. I also hitched a ride on these invincible ships to see what's up. Didn't find much out by doing this except their 10 sec invincibility wasn't there yet they still were invincible. 

Message 1 of 13 (611 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26378 posts

Re: Cutthroats cheat??

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I would suggest posting the names of the ships that are invincible in case the "glitch" is limited to these only.

I would also include the date and times (including time zone). Basically, the more details, the quicker the results.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 13 (590 Views)
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

The first 2 times I noticed this issue it was the Ghost Skull . But after playing more I noticed it occured with all the ships. So its not limited just to certain ships. First time it happened to me was the 7th around 10pm eastern us time. I'll post exact time next time I see it. It would be awesome if someone who had it happen would post details of what they and their shipmates were doing right before their ship went invincible. Also many others were witness to this "glitch". I'll try to get others to post anything they come across regarding this. 

Message 3 of 13 (568 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Conrad that's Joanna's invinciable army, they own all those new add-on perks (hats & jackets) and know how to use them well (lol).

Message 4 of 13 (564 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Sep 10, 2012

I checked all the perks thinking it had to do with them but none make your ship invincible. First time I came across this issue the ship had no one higher than  level  6 on it with none of the perks 

Message 5 of 13 (551 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Pretty sure this is my first post on these forums...

Sad to make it a complaining one >_>

But...

The glitch seems to just happen randomly, on every ship, I've been captain, and gunner, when it occurs, and I don't think I was doing much of anything special at the time, can't really speak for the crew... I used to just leave ship when it happened, but I kinda noticed that it didn't solve anything, because no one else does it >_> They seem to enjoy shooting at everyone else, even if everyone on the water is glitched.

To my shame, I've bought two unlimited ammo jackets, scatter, and fire... Plus the speed (Helm) hat... >_> 15 bucks... I just hope the game gets fixed soon, the lack of satisfaction in keeping a ship together that isn't completely indestructable, and shooting at random ships that can't even be hurt, really kills the game...

I'm thinking... you know how when you die, and die, and die, and then finally respawn correctly? Maybe it's just me.... But maybe that's what messes up the whole invincibility thing?

Message 6 of 13 (535 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Sep 11, 2012

The invincible ships is nothing more than the 10 second invincibility not wearing off. It's a bug and hopefully fixed by the time home comes back up...

Message 7 of 13 (527 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Thanks for posting Cynical and Rogue! Now I know i'm not goin crazy. Lol! Btw welcome to the forums CynicalDucky! Its not a complaint we are encouraged by the Home staff to post anything we find thats messed up in Home. P.L.U.R! 

Message 8 of 13 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: Cutthroats invincibility glitch!!!

Oct 3, 2012

Thank you guys for posting this up. I came across this error today as well talk about turning a fun game into a game you are glad to quit lol Im not going to even buy anything until that bug is fixed. I'll just going to collect my coins until then. Makes me wonder tho if I was on that invincibility ship would I quit playing? Hmmmm I guess if I was only interested in lvling quick the answer would be no. Too bad I don't care about lvling just playing a fun game is what I am looking for.

NO HOME EVENT IS A BAD ONE! (03/23/09)
Message 9 of 13 (434 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Re: Cutthroats invincibility glitch!!!

Nov 28, 2012

How does a ship become invincible and cannons shoot long range chicken balls for the same group of people who change boats frequently so no one knows which boat their on because it's still invincible without flashing and cannons shoot cannon balls that don't exsist no matter which boat they hop on several times a day?

Message 10 of 13 (350 Views)
0 Likes