Feb 06 2013
By: Enistachia PlayStation MVP 747 posts

Cannot Buy!? Feb 06 2013 Content Update

[ Edited ]
5 replies 129 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

I see all these lovely new items that I would like to own but I cannot seem to buy them at the moment.  XC  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3875 posts

Re: Cannot Buy!? Feb 06 2013 Content Update

Feb 6, 2013
What items are you having issues with? As I said in my thread, granzellas new penthouse took from my wallet and now is refusing purchase. I was wondering if that situation happened to you too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3355 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Hey Enistachia, are you seeing the word "Error" in place of items? That's usually a hiccup in connection between your PS3 and our servers. Give it an hour or so and check back, they should be working fine for you at that point. Let me know if they aren't.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
747 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
Hey Enistachia, are you seeing the word "Error" in place of items? That's usually a hiccup in connection between your PS3 and our servers. Give it an hour or so and check back, they should be working fine for you at that point. Let me know if they aren't.

J_W

It did show me an Error the first time.  I will be retrun to home shortly, so i will let you know soon.  Thank you XD

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
747 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Spending tonnes as you read this!!! THX XD
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1733 posts

Feb 7, 2013

This has been happening to me for every Update now... This never happened before they announced that HOME would be Closed for Maintenance like 2 weeks ago, when they were working on the Server thingy, or whatever... 

Ever since then, this has been happening to me all the time now... 

Even Items after Update still does this from time to time... 

But hey, I look at it this way, think of it as a Possitive... 

It gives you a second chance at thinking through to weather you should buy something or not... 

I just got a Motorcycle, & it's slow as a Snail, wish I had gotten an Error Message when buying that thing... 
Such a let down, =( 

The Motorcycle was the only thing I was waiting for, I was dying to get it, & now I wish I had never asked for it... =( 

I always just leave HOME, & come back in order to fix the Error Message, but I had trouble getting Online Tonight, so i'm a little suprised that I can buy anything at all... Especially with you getting Error Messages, oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (75 Views)
0 Likes