VP of Gaming
26768 posts

Re: My Club House!! what the *bleep* did you folks do to my clubhouse!

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

You might want to contribute your issue to this discussion: CLUBS HAD BEEN EMPTIED BY the MAINTENANCE!!!

It's a known issue and is very likely a number one priority.     

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 41 of 74 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: CLUBS HAD BEEN EMPTIED BY the MAINTENANCE!!!

Jan 19, 2013
Joanna Dear I'm not giving them the benefit of a dout because as of this moment, they dont deserve it. this is plain out right incompatince on their part and on a managment point of veiw. Integraty isnt their strong point. And if this isnt fixed soon and they do this 1.75 no telling whats going to happen if they havent already adddressed this before theyve even begun toget ready. And i dont like being a test subject to see if they think it works before they even do this thing. The issue should have already been tested befor ehtey even did the software update
Message 42 of 74 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
571 posts

Jan 19, 2013

o boy, my stomachs turning reading this. i have  8 or 9 clubhouses   all with extensive deco  n would take4ever to redo them all.   fortunatly  all clubhouses  are saved on sony servers  n hopefully theyll b fixed.  Well, here i go, going to check out the damage (fingers crossed)

Message 43 of 74 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jan 20, 2013

My entire list is very pertrubed by this issue, and if it's not fixed soon I forsee a load of complaints going straight at Sony.

Founder of PSH Project Runway. Contact me on the PSN to get involved.
We have opening for male and female models, and are always casting something, don't be shy!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 44 of 74 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
621 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Honestly this doesn't help me feel confident about them saving our home and personal avatar settings. It seems that it open up some new possibilities as far as guest changing in wardrobe when they are your personal space and if you suffer a YLOD your saves are safe. The main issue is are we going to get our club layout back or will he have to start from scratch is this a way for them to clear glitching and etc. Hopefully we will get a comment or some kinds of resolution which may not be resolved until Weds Update.

Message 45 of 74 (235 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Yep, add me to this list, its bs this ruined my clubhouse i spent so much time designing, and now its gone (like a certain UNNAMED COUCH!!!!!)
Message 46 of 74 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

There is a probably a server that is still offline. I wouldn't redo anything  in you club. Give them a chance to fix it. 

That would be a good trick seeing how none of our stuff is saved on there server at this point and the truth is "IF" the server was down you would be unable to go into your Club House.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 47 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 20, 2013

well we can all see now what is to come as of this wed... Lost Clubhouse layouts.... Lost Avatars!  Lost saves.... Lost of everything....

Yep it's gonna happen!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 48 of 74 (275 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

You might want to contribute your issue to this discussion: CLUBS HAD BEEN EMPTIED BY the MAINTENANCE!!!

It's a known issue and is very likely a number one priority.     

This is a better place to talk about it the other post got moved to the Home support fourm.  Once it goes there you should only answer if you have some type of support for the OP.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 49 of 74 (228 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Yes, this thread needs to stay here, not moved to disappear (we all know how much they love making things DISAPPEAR) they need to see all the customers that pay into theie paycheck, that end up getting screwed over......
Message 50 of 74 (216 Views)
0 Likes