Jan 29 2013
By: Squint421 PlayStation MVP 633 posts

Avalon Keep clubhouse rewards

[ Edited ]
3 replies 201 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

I haven't been getting the owner rewards in Barlow from Avalon Keep clubhouse. I tried to redeem 2,000 crystals last night to get the orange crystal cluster and never received it but it took my crystals. I restarted Home and that didn't work also cleared my cache but that didn't work either. Just wondering when the rewards from Barlow In the apartment and clubhouse will be straightened out? Also when the issue is finally fixed will we get the rewards we already redeemed crystals for? After redeeming the crystals and not receiving the reward the reward is removed from the list. Any info would be much appreciated J_W or H_M. Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1353 posts

Re: Avalon Keep clubhouse rewards

Jan 29, 2013

This problem has been going on for a while now, I thought it would have been fixed by now so maybe this new update they will be releasing this week may fix it but don't hold your breathe, I also noticed that the gems I collect from the public space doesn't add to the gems that I have collected from my personal space, is that also suppose to happen that way or is that to a glitch?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3385 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Hey Squint. There unfortunately are still a few hiccups going on with some of the in-game related content and rewards for Home as well as some network errors. As previously stated it is currently being worked on and everything should be working properly again soon. I will update this thread when all the issues are resolved: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-Log-in-and-Game-D...

Thanks for your patience.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes