Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2992 posts

Re: Are the Loot Radio's being fixxed?

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
No need to create new threads guys. There are several existing ones already. LOOT is well aware of the issues and are constantly working on getting things fixed. We appreciate your patience while the issues are being addressed.

J_W

_
I don't mean to keep making new threads JW. But it just gets frustrating when some problems with items on Home get worse before they get better. I mean this issue with the Loot radios occurred some time ago, like acouple months at least. And now its to the point that we can't listen to our radios at all.

bobs fed signature
Message 11 of 55 (553 Views)
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Absolutely understandable. I just don't want devs who lurk in the forums seeing multiple threads thinking there are a ton of problems when its the same one they are already working on. Not a big deal, I already merged the threads :smileyhappy: Again apologies for the issues.

EDIT: Also do not forget to let them know via social networks

Twitter: @LOOTent 

Facebook:  Facebook.com/Loot-Entertainment

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 12 of 55 (546 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

No problem JW, I understand completely. I just thought if I added to my other thread that the developers wouldn't take notice so I thought it was nessisary to start a new one. As for social networks I never actually use them myself. I don't use any of those hand held devices. I'm old fashioned that way lol.

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 55 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Are the Loot Radio's being fixed?

May 5, 2013

I have for a few days now have been getting the error 142 I noticed that Im not the only one with this issue. I will be going to loots fb page and addressing this issue there as well but I do have to ask. Why is it that things we buy from the PSN store can NOT be played on the LOOT radios? I mean I've got that Music Unlimited. But if Im with my friends in my tardis same thing meaning I HAVE to listen to there music aka Radioio and not that of what I but through the PSN store. Seems silly to like I should have a choice to be able to play one or the other but don't.

Message 14 of 55 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
380 posts

Re: Are the Loot Radio's being fixed?

May 6, 2013

You can also post at LOOT's Forum.

Message 15 of 55 (512 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

loot radio error codes 131/142

May 7, 2013

I am having the same problem with loot radio

It has been over a week and I keep getting the 131/142 error codes in my private spaces.  The free loot radio works, not the ones I paid for.  Loot also has a store like screen to buy from them.  That shows a DNS error.  My console is wired.  I reset Home, reset the defaults and cleared the cache.  I hope the fix comes soon.

Message 16 of 55 (555 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: loot radio error codes 131/142

May 7, 2013

I don't have access to my radio (bought) or TV in space station.  My husband does on his account at the sunset yacht.  Why doesn't Loot keep thier patrons informed of what is happening.  Other customers have access and some don't ?? and on the same console??

Message 17 of 55 (522 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

The Loot Radios !!

May 7, 2013

ok the radios have been broke for over 2 weeks now ...i was getting a 131 error code , but now im getting 142 as well ..and even when it was working , why is it stuck on gary allen - every storm runs out of rain ...when something totally different is playing ? is someone actually working on these issues ...or is this just another sham to reach into my pockets ?  and by the way ? ..my wifes radios arent working either ..i dont understand how months go by with nothing resolved . hey heres an idea ! how about testing all of these things and working out the bugs "BEFORE" RELEASING TO THE PUBLIC !!!!

Message 18 of 55 (521 Views)
I Only Post Everything
862 posts

Re: The Loot Radios !!

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

I find your thread rather annoying ,as none of it makes any sense and has ZERO context. Also your overuse of ellipses really grates on my nerves, please fix it up.

Blackspeak12.jpg

Bil-At Kir-Zal Za-A-Kam Ki-Aga-Du

Message 19 of 55 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2462 posts

Re: The Loot Radios !!

May 7, 2013

ductapevything wrote:

ok the radios have been broke for over 2 weeks now ...i was getting a 131 error code , but now im getting 142 as well ..and even when it was working , why is it stuck on gary allen - every storm runs out of rain ...when something totally different is playing ? is someone actually working on these issues ...or is this just another sham to reach into my pockets ?  and by the way ? ..my wifes radios arent working either ..i dont understand how months go by with nothing resolved . hey heres an idea ! how about testing all of these things and working out the bugs "BEFORE" RELEASING TO THE PUBLIC !!!!

I don't blame you for being angry. I know I am and I am not likely to buy anything from HOME until the LOOT radios are fixed. I miss them too much.

In defense of LOOT, the radios worked just fine at first. The first problem I know was when the artist/song title was stuck.

Your post makes sense to me for the most part except that I think they didn't have any bugs (the radios) at first.

There is another thread somewhere in Support where it was said the bugs are being worked on. We have to wait and hope. But like I said I'm not likely to buy anything till they're fixed.

Right now the LOOT radios do make nice decoration devices that take up 16 slots. :smileysad: :smileyfrustrated: 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 20 of 55 (501 Views)