Jul 19 2013
By: gypsylady805 First Son 4 posts

All of my personal spaces/club houses have vanished from my navigator..Someone PLEASE HELP

2 replies 112 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

ABout an hour ago I logged into home and tried navigating from the entry screen, the screen turned black, and there it remained. I logged off and logged back on (no problem with actually logging on), and when I looked in my home folder the only personal space that shows up is my harbor studio, it shows black boxes where all the othere space used to be (about 30+ spaces), but does not list their names or give any navigatrion options. I lead 1 club and a member of 3 others all of which are also gone from the navigator. It shows my own club name but no image and no navigation options. I then tried to navigate to a public space (spunland) and once again the screen turned black and just hung there. I don't know if this matters but both times the screen turned black i can see these faint bluish colored imagaes across the top of the screen that are the little ps home house icon, and along the entire left side of the screen is a big circle looking thing that i can't make out what the image is. I'm freaking out here. 

What I've done so far:

1. deleted and reinstalled a fresh copy of Home (nothing changed, all spaces and clubhouses still missing)

2. Restored file system

3. Put in a game disk just to check if games were playing , and the disk played just fine. 

Someone please helpif you have any idea what's going on. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1453 posts

Re: All of my personal spaces/club houses have vanished from my navigator..Someone PLEASE HELP

Jul 19, 2013

Home loads differently than games.  I'll be the first to tell the fanboys that it's not always on the users end, but sometimes it is.  Yesterday I couldn't stay signed in for more than 3 minutes.  I reset my router, same thing.  I got sick of the disconnects, and unplugged everything computer related (I don't know crap about computers).  Plugged it all back in after a few minutes and that was it, no more problems since.  I also once experienced something similar to what you are, where spaces only partially loaded.  It was freaky.  It was also on my end.  Reset your crap and see what happens.  Good luck. :smileyhappy: 

Posted Image
Message 2 of 3 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4213 posts

Re: All of my personal spaces/club houses have vanished from my navigator..Someone PLEASE HELP

Jul 19, 2013
Hey gypsylady805. Are you still experiencing this issue? How has your internet connection? Since all your data and entitlements are saved on our end, it sounds like there is trouble accessing them through your PS3. Let me know.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes