Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 22 2011
By: TJMVoyager Uncharted Territory 1584 posts

[ A friends Gift Machine ]

6 replies 34 views Edited Aug 22, 2011

I Have a friend of mine that has been having trouble getting onto these PS fourms. Says on her end down for maintenance, told me it's been like that for over 3 weeks, however I am on. Aside from all of that she has been having trouble with her gift machine. I think they did mention they fixed it. However she is still having problems with it.

This is what it's doing, her words,

when I try to use my gift machine I will click x to select and item and it kicks me out of the machine and then I can't go back in because it says this game is currently unavailable. Fix the server issue regarding making a new account for the playstation forum!

Anyways, if anyone can look into this, thanks!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
535 posts

Re: [ A friends Gift Machine ]

Aug 22, 2011

Hi TJMVoyager,

This issue has been flagged and is currently being investigated by the Lockwood Devs to see what the issue is.

We are currently aware of reports of users experiencing intermittent issues when using the Gift Machine specifically in the Friend Filter and Wishlist menus.

If you have or know of someone who has encountered an issue with any Lockwood product or service we would encourage anyone encountering any problems to contact the Lockwood Support Team (Last link in my sig) with the details including:

Their PSN ID

Their PSN Region

A detailed description of the issue

If the developers are able to update me with any details that we can release I will post them up to the Lockwood Facebook Fanpage. So as soon as we know anything we will make it public.

Hope that helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1584 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Problem is she can't even create an account on these forums as I can't even go into account management because it says maintenance all the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
535 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Hi TJMVoyager,

With the Lockwood Helpserve you don't need to register.

Just click the link and the Submit Ticket.

If you're having trouble accessing these forums account management you might want to try clearing your cache data and cookies or trying a different browser. Encountered similar issues in the past and that worked for me

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1584 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Oh ok, thanks man, I'll let her know.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1427 posts

Aug 25, 2011

Reminds me, was it intentional to void the credits we had from the original gift machine?

0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Aug 27, 2011

Riverside309 wrote:

Reminds me, was it intentional to void the credits we had from the original gift machine?

did you check the new one to see if htey are there? mine were.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (34 Views)
0 Likes