Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 03 2012
By: xlr8life PlayStation MVP 2036 posts

8002A203 error

3 replies 2529 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

I keep getting a 8002A203 error on the 2nd loading screen (the one with the Slideshow of stuff in Home).

I've checked my Network settings, Rebooted my PS3, Deleted and Reinstalled Home, none of those worked.

I also went to the PS Knoweledge Center to look up the error and nothing came up.

Been getting this error all morning trying to get on Home.

PS: my PSN Account is fine, it shows me online, and I'm able to play other games, I just can't get on Home for some reason.

XLR8LIFE (Pronounced: AC-CEL-ER-ATE LIFE)

PlayStation MVPs | GT Saturdays | Monday Night Racing | GT Series

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (2,529 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1339 posts

Re: 8002A203 error

Oct 3, 2012

xlr8life wrote:

I keep getting a 8002A203 error on the 2nd loading screen (the one with the Slideshow of stuff in Home).

I've checked my Network settings, Rebooted my PS3, Deleted and Reinstalled Home, none of those worked.

I also went to the PS Knoweledge Center to look up the error and nothing came up.

Been getting this error all morning trying to get on Home.

PS: my PSN Account is fine, it shows me online, and I'm able to play other games, I just can't get on Home for some reason.

I've got the same issue, too.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (2,516 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Was the error actually X8002A230?  Or what you've actually typed up?  Either way, it sounds like an issue I and another had.  If it is just like mine, it's an account issue.  Check this thread here and see if anything helps you. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Only-Home-Is-Problematic/td-p/374215...

If not, make sure to call Sony as well and see if they can notice something abnormal about your account.  I got a call back from them saying they saw that on my account, tried something, and Home worked again.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/3/1623319//pspgosigblk.png
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (2,496 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2036 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Sorry I didn't reply, this issue has been resolved for me. Not sure what the problem was, but it's been fixed for me at least.

XLR8LIFE (Pronounced: AC-CEL-ER-ATE LIFE)

PlayStation MVPs | GT Saturdays | Monday Night Racing | GT Series

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (2,481 Views)
0 Likes