Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 03 2012
By: HOUSTON__TX_G First Son 15 posts

7winds clubhouse lost plz help

14 replies 255 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

need help on my club, i bought 7winds clubhouse & autivation clubhouse created club i cant find 7winds clubhouse ,, and after created club my club is a dojo?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (255 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25813 posts

Re: 7winds clubhouse lost plz help

Oct 3, 2012

Please read this FAQ. If you continue to have issues, do post the details so that we can help you.

[INFO] Clubhouse Skins FAQ

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (241 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Oct 3, 2012

ok i bought 7winds clubhouse & personal space w/clubhouse activation tryied to create the club witch i did , i went to club it put me it the dojo type & i can not find my 7 winds clubhouse anywhere

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5372 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Go to your basic clubhouse.

In NAV under the Social Tab, you'll see an option for clubs.

You'll see your club. Now under the clubhouse tab is an option to change clubhouse.

Select this option and it will pull up a screen of purchased clubhouse skins.

Just select the 7 Winds one and you're done.

If you purchase more skins they will only show here.

Also, changing skins will boot any person in the club at that time.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I bought the Seven Winds Sultan bundle and it is supposed to include a clubhouse. Every thread I read about this says that the "basic" clubhouse is included for free with the purchase of clubhouse "skins" and there are instructions regarding setting up a clubhouse for the first time. When I try to follow these instructions I am lead to the store where it requires me to purchase the basic clubhouse for $4.99. Please advise what I should do.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I believe the $4.99 is the fee for creating a new club.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 14, 2012
"I bought the Seven Winds Sultan bundle and it is supposed to include a clubhouse. Every thread I read about this says that the "basic" clubhouse is included for free with the purchase of clubhouse "skins" and there are instructions regarding setting up a clubhouse for the first time. When I try to follow these instructions I am lead to the store where it requires me to purchase the basic clubhouse for $4.99. Please advise what I should do."

This is EXACTLY what is happening with my wife's account. The exact scenario. She paid $18 for the bundle and was supposed to include the club, but when she tries to access the clubs it tells her that she needs to purchase it for $5.

In our opinion we feel that is wrong that she should pay an additional $5 to access the club that she already paid for. We contacted Customer Support over the phone, but they directed her to a forum and no one seems to have helped or is offering any additional info about it. She could have saved a ton of money by not buying the bundle.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3768 posts

Oct 15, 2012
You all should have gotten the original Home clubhouse with your purchase of the Palace of the Seven Winds. I will investigate the issue, but in the mean time try clearing your cache. I will come back with any info I get. Thanks.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3768 posts

Oct 16, 2012
I am being told that this should be working properly. Are you guys still not getting the original clubhouse for free?

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

I will check, double check, and triple check this again and will let you know ASAP.

EDIT: We (me and the wife) have checked and done every type of troubleshooting there is, and she does not have access to the 7 Winds Clubhouse or the original and it is asking  for $5.00 to create a new club. We have cleared the cache, as well as delete and reinstall Playstation Home. She is **bleep**, and quite frankly, I'm a little bummed over it myself. She just feels that the $18 went to waste as she can't access a club she paid for.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (118 Views)
0 Likes