Aug 16 2012
By: HOME_helpers1 Lombax Warrior 112 posts

do moderators need

16 replies 682 views Edited Aug 16, 2012

police  outfits  and go around  home  as i see pervs or stalkiers wood  run away if they  see like  police officer playstation  home  as get very bad as i been bullyd lot and nothing  happens . i love playstation  home  but i dont feel safe on home  as of being  bullyed/pervs/stalkers we must  make  moderation  team better moderators already  do good job but we need moderators seen on home  so pervs bullys ect will think  about  being  good  user  what  do users  think  about  moderators going  around  in police outfits  or in there moderator  jackets i wood  feel safe and we could  have on list of users  moderator name  so we can  pm if something  worg

Message 1 of 17 (682 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: do moderators need

Aug 16, 2012
Yeah or a police station Smiley Tongue Just ignore or leave. good people are out there. I know it can be tough for some users. Dont give up

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 2 of 17 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

Moderators are mainly invisible from the public to effectively do their jobs, they have stated.

If you read the USToS under "Legal", you will see that Home moderators cannot moderate all of Home, and they do not intend on doing so.

P.S. Impersonating any official as "police" is against the ToS. I've seen certain users do this.

Message 3 of 17 (656 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

HOME_helpers1 wrote:

police  outfits  and go around  home  as i see pervs or stalkiers wood  run away if they  see like  police officer playstation  home  as get very bad as i been bullyd lot and nothing  happens . i love playstation  home  but i dont feel safe on home  as of being  bullyed/pervs/stalkers we must  make  moderation  team better moderators already  do good job but we need moderators seen on home  so pervs bullys ect will think  about  being  good  user  what  do users  think  about  moderators going  around  in police outfits  or in there moderator  jackets i wood  feel safe and we could  have on list of users  moderator name  so we can  pm if something  worg

Will they have handcuffs too?

Added: How could you NOT feel safe on PSHome? Like someone could reach through your TV and harm you. lol

Message 4 of 17 (638 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

rage forgets about hackers i think and just ignore the pixel pansies (trolls) and screen lickers (pervs) they arent worth your time or getting banned over. As for freezers just stay out of public spaces as much as possible no sense in going to half the public spaces anyways these days. And dont bother to rely on a moderator to help you because they wont i dont even think they go on home anymore havent seena mod chew someone out in over a year now. Heck i dont even see the guides. So dont bother relying on sony to get rid of these people just stay in your private spaces alot and dont talk to strangers. At least thats mostly what i been doing lately. I dont rely on sony anymore to fix problems i just fix them myself.

Smiley Tongue *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* Smiley Happy
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Message 5 of 17 (593 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 16, 2012

the moderators just need everybody to behave on home and the forums.oh yea you forgot to add that if they were gonna walk around in cop suits that they would need some doughnuts.

Message 6 of 17 (562 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Home does not need "vigilantes" who run around home reporting people for any reason they can come up with.

Likewise, Home does not need the Moderators to wear "police" uniforms.

The Moderators, when they are working and are visible already have specific Sony Moderator Jackets. That is all they need.

ANY user who feels "unsafe," or bullied has the tools to report, and ALWAY has the option to "walk away."

There does not need to be a "list of moderator's names."

PMs can be sent to the Home Forum Moderators, which is ALL there needs to be, as ANY Moderator can then read the PM.

Those Home users who cannot use the tools Sony provides EVERY Home user have no excuse to play "victim."

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 7 of 17 (561 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 16, 2012

RageahoIic wrote:

HOME_helpers1 wrote:

Will they have handcuffs too?

Added: How could you NOT feel safe on PSHome? Like someone could reach through your TV and harm you. lol

And a flashlight and a whistle ?

Gotta have a whistle

Message 8 of 17 (555 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 16, 2012
shes so understanding.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 9 of 17 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Aug 16, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Home does not need "vigilantes" who run around home reporting people for any reason they can come up with.

Likewise, Home does not need the Moderators to wear "police" uniforms.

The Moderators, when they are working and are visible already have specific Sony Moderator Jackets. That is all they need.

ANY user who feels "unsafe," or bullied has the tools to report, and ALWAY has the option to "walk away."

There does not need to be a "list of moderator's names."

PMs can be sent to the Home Forum Moderators, which is ALL there needs to be, as ANY Moderator can then read the PM.

Those Home users who cannot use the tools Sony provides EVERY Home user have no excuse to play "victim."

everyone always forgets about the IGNORE feature -_-

Smiley Tongue *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* Smiley Happy
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Message 10 of 17 (546 Views)
0 Likes