Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 11 2012
By: bfear333 I Only Post Everything 1231 posts

baby idea.

3 replies 77 views Edited Aug 11, 2012

my suggestion would be let us be able to blow avatars up.  lol.  jk.   

Okey here my true suggestion.  It might sound wacky to some people and some people just might like it.  We have animals as companions, so why not have babies or children.  Lots of ppl have kids and who knows... what this can bring.  Maybe a kids fashion show?  lol.  Well i just thought that this is no stranger than buying a baby outfit for your avatar.  

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25783 posts

Re: baby idea.

Aug 11, 2012

A long time ago, Producers and Developers said that there will me no children avatars. With the type of people we have using Home, do we really want to encourage even more bad behavior?

You can ask, but I doubt very much that it will ever happen.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Well i did not know that. i dont know how that would encourage bad behavior? people do what they do cause of the choices they make, not anything else really.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1479 posts

Aug 12, 2012
They do have a baby costume look in weird wear i think they may even have the companion too loo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes