Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 24 2010
By: CAPCOMSVEN First Son 5 posts

Playstation Home Updates [That are wanted]

4 replies 19 views Edited Dec 24, 2010

Can we please get the Street Fighter 4 Area updated to Super Street Fighter 4, also we need a new video to watch streaming.  Heres an Idea for the Street Fighter area, add open Ustream - streaming videos of people playing Super Street Fighter 4- Also add recorded replays to the tv video stream

The Street Fighter Area IS DEAD!

Lets bring it back to life.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (19 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
376 posts

Re: Playstation Home Updates [That are wanted]

Dec 24, 2010

Many game spaces have suffered the same fate, frankly alot of older spaces have become dead. Due to lack of interest from users and the creators. They should update all the glitched clothing pieces they sell in the costume store. Free is free but when they still offer things for people to buy that are clearly broken 4 more then a year is unacceptable.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Dec 29, 2010

I agree. Some of those suggestions may help bring life and activity back to the space.

Gamer Advisory Panel
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 29, 2010

Thanks, I hope they do something soon and make a spam report button, spam abuse is needed to the report area.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 29, 2010

I support any efforts to bringing all forms of live-streaming in-world to PSHome, whether it be audio, pictures and/or video.  Imagine all the possibilities of having live audio/pictures/video of news releases, major conferences like CES, E3, GDC & TGS, while having a live host in-world.  It would bring the real world one step closer for users of PSHome while eliminating the hassle of actually travelling there for real .  It would also be an easy way of updating old spaces with new content, I guess.

============================
L'CUTIS: 1 of 1
============================
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes