Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1903 posts

Re: My little pony In Playstation home

Aug 8, 2012
The average gamer is in their mid to late 30's, myself included. This is a stupid idea...
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (676 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Atomika14 wrote:
The average gamer is in their mid to late 30's, myself included. This is a stupid idea...

You forgot childish, I'm 21 and even when I was younger.

I was not into My Little Pony.

I could see this working for Japan Home, probably.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (658 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1183 posts

Aug 8, 2012

No Man's Land Pony.

ponybazooka.png

Don't lie, you want it too.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (653 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Aug 8, 2012

I am not a my little pony fan, but I think it would be a great idea.

You guys are seriously undermining the "Brony" fanbase if you think its just for 5 year old girls. Honestly, one of the my little pony creators was surprised at the fanbase as well, but was happy that everyone is enjoying the show.

I think they actually had something called Brony-con or something to that effect, I forget (wikipedia, how I should use you now).

My little pony has male and female adult fans, and quite a fan base. Every time someone asks why, the reasoning is that it is a "well written show" and/or they "enjoy the plot/story."

Could get a little weird with my little pony items making their way around PSH, but hey to each their own.

My thought on the whole thing? You are never too old to be entertained by anything if you really like it. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. For whoever likes it, great. If its a hobby and you can afford it, more power to you. If it comes to Home and brings in new users because of it, then that is an added plus... So go nuts!!!

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (619 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Aug 8, 2012

My one "thought" in response to this topic. -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfRl6y3peRc

stevedann19 wrote: Its not easy getting a real date IRL thats why i feel like burning down a church.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Aug 8, 2012

FISTFORWARD wrote:
I think they should add some clothing for brony's to represent themselves. Hopefully not just T-Shirts

Being in my late 30's, I don't know if this is a really good idea. I'm not saying that someone couldn't do this, but I don't see alot of these going like hotcakes!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (579 Views)
0 Likes