Aug 15 2012
By: DruwitheclU First Son 2 posts

Minecraft

3 replies 1725 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

My world.pngHey everyone.... I was playing minecraft this summer and was really pleased with this game.... But it would be even better if there were more people online... What do you guys think about having a new Home -- Minecraft Home or something like that -- on playstation network.

This would not only bring the game to its peak but also make PS3 the best console. Even though Microsoft has minecraft already, fusing PS home and minecraft along with the "invincible" PS server would make this the best game. I would be ready to pay 60 bucks as a fee to play this game on PS servers.... And here is a snapshot on what I have working on... Please do leave some feedback.  (If not minecraft then something similar would be great).

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (1,725 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1476 posts

Re: Minecraft

Aug 15, 2012
It would be great but this doesnt have anything too do with home thus it doesnt belong here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1,693 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Aug 15, 2012

DruwitheclU wrote:

My world.pngHey everyone.... I was playing minecraft this summer and was really pleased with this game.... But it would be even better if there were more people online... What do you guys think about having a new Home -- Minecraft Home or something like that -- on playstation network.

This would not only bring the game to its peak but also make PS3 the best console. Even though Microsoft has minecraft already, fusing PS home and minecraft along with the "invincible" PS server would make this the best game. I would be ready to pay 60 bucks as a fee to play this game on PS servers.... And here is a snapshot on what I have working on... Please do leave some feedback.  (If not minecraft then something similar would be great).

Notch signed an exclusivity agreement with Microsoft. MC on PS = will never happen. Sorry.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1,663 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Though i wish you could have avi's that look like minecraft.
The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1,644 Views)
0 Likes